74 Monday

MONDAY:

I randomly woke up to crow cuddled on the pillow next to me I smiled and said aw my sweet baby boy femme was sleeping at the edge of the bed.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then headed back into my room and sprayed some body spray on.

I walked over to the bed and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I responded to andy then I put my phone down and climbed into bed and got comfortable.

I turned on the TV so I could have some background noise so that I could be able to go back to sleep after I got comfortable I fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

Crow sniffed my cheek then he layed down and got comfortable and fell back asleep on my shoulder femme woke up and meowed then she went back to sleep for the night.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications the cats were completely knocked out I smiled and took a picture of them.

I headed downstairs and left the bedroom door open so that the cats could come downstairs and eat breakfast I made some coffee then I gave the kitties some food and cooked breakfast.

After I finished making breakfast I sat down at the table and started eating breakfast and played on my phone the cats ran downstairs meowing loudly and ran into the kitchen and ate their food.

Andy called me and I answered and continued eating breakfast he said what are you doing babe I said eating breakfast he laughed and said well thats fun.

He said how are the cats I laughed and said they are munching down on some food he started laughing and said I'm not surprised.

I talked to andy for a while until he had to leave for a show after I finished eating I did the dishes then I started on a load of laundry.

The cats were following me every where around the house I smiled and shook my head and said you guys are absolutely precious.

I made the bed and the cats immediately jumped on the bed and started rolling around I smiled and started laughing and kissed Crows belly and he started purring loudly.

I layed down on the bed and played with the cats my phone started ringing and I couldn't reach it I said ah fuck it and continued playing with the cats.

A little while later I got off the couch and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

The cats ran downstairs meowing loudly I started laughing and they both jumped on the couch and kayed down.

I turned on the TV and checked to see who called and it was a spam I said oh definitely not important I put my phone down and got comfortable on the couch.

Crow climbed on my lap and layed down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later I started scratching his back and he started purring loudly I smiled while watching TV.

A couple of hours later I used the restroom then I headed into the kitchen and gave the cats some food then I started cooking lunch I was jamming out to music.

After I finished cooking I jumped when I heard the front door unlocked I started panicking and turned off the stove because the food was done.

The cats ran into the living room meowing I grabbed a spoon and held it in front of me and went into the living room ready to beat ass.

Andy said woah Elle calm down I dropped the spoon and ran over to him and he hoisted me up and kissed me and said hi I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed my head.

Andy locked the front door then he picked up the spoon and we went into the kitchen and the cats followed us andy put me down and we made a plate of food.

Me and Andy sat down at the table and started eating and talking about random shit and laughing together I said how was tour he said fun but I really missed you.

I smiled and said yea I definitely missed you as well I went into the laundry room and put the wet clothes in the dryer and turned it on and headed back into the kitchen.

Andy was doing the dishes I smiled and gave him a hug and kissed his shoulder he laughed and said look at me being a good husband I laughed and said definitely.

A little while later me and Andy went into the living room and cuddled on the couch and watched movies together for the rest of the day the cats were busy meowing at Andy.

He laughed and started giving them attention and they were both purring loudly I said aw they missed their dad he smiled and said me too.

An hour later I turned back on the dryer andy put his dirty clothes in the hamper then he brought his suitcase upstairs and started unpacking.

I layed down on the bed in a baggy shirt with no pants on Andy turned on the fan because it was kinds hot in our bedroom the cats were also watching Andy unpack as well.

Andy was listening to his favorite songs I smiled while watching him jam out and be in his own little world I missed him so much it's not funny.

Andy got off the floor and walked over to me and kissed my head and I started giggling and hid my face on the bed and he said uh my little family.

I rolled onto my back and looked at the cats they were looking at Andy and meowing he smiled and kissed both of their heads I said aw such a cute cat dad he smiled and said my children.

After Andy finished unpacking his suitcase he layed down on the bed next to me and we cuddled and talked about random shit and laughed together we ended up taking a nap.

A couple of hours later after we woke up from our nap we used the restroom then we headed downstairs and took care of the animals.

Andy started cooking dinner I stood next to him and watched him cook dinner I went and took the clothes out of the dryer and put it in a new laundry basket.

I put the basket on the dryer and headed back into the kitchen Andy smiled and said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Andrew.

After the food was finished cooking me and Andy made a plate and sat down at the table and ate dinner together which was really nice.

Femme ended up jumping on the table Andy said dammit femme we started laughing together and she layed down and got comfortable.

Crow was sitting next to me on the floor meowing I said uh Andrew your cats are a little over weight he said I know I laughed and said poor babies.

After me and Andy finished eating we did the dishes then we hung out in the living room and watched movies together for a while.

A couple of hours later me and Andy headed upstairs and went into our room and got ready for bed then we climbed into bed.

Me and Andy plugged our phones in and put them down I cuddled against andys chest and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Andy pulled me closer to him then he got comfortable and ended up falling asleep a couple minutes later the cats were completely knocked out on the edge of the bed.