50 back to school

JANUARY 5TH MONDAY BACK TO SCHOOL:

I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and checked my notifications then I put my phone down and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and used the restroom then headed into the kitchen and made coffee then he woke me and my brother up.

After he woke us up he went to get ready for work for the day I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room I heard my mom use the restroom then she made a cup of coffee and headed into the living room.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed into the kitchen and made coffee then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch next to my mom.

My mom said school is almost over I sighed and said I can't wait for the stress of finals and graduation practice my mom said you got this I said ok.

I told her that my real dad isn't going to my graduation she smiled and said good I opened the front door and saw a package and brought it inside.

My mom said who is that from I said dad she sighed and said ok and I put it in my room and went back into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I said I will accept the gifts but he's still not going to my graduation my mom smiled and gave me a hug and said I love you Elle I said I love you more mom.

A little while later we all finally left and headed to school I sighed and said I will definitely not miss this place my mom said I bet.

After my mom dropped us off she left and headed home for the day I was wearing the necklace Andy got ne for Christmas I don't plan on taking it off.

Me and my brother headed inside and we went our separate ways I yawned and continued walking down the hallway to class.

After I got into class I sat down and started drinking my coffee my teacher came in and said Elle how was break.

I said I busted my knee and needed stitches she said are you ok I laughed and said yea I got them out before break ended she said ok and walked back out.

Miguel came into class and sat down and said how was your Christmas break I said I busted my knee open and got lots of gifts.

Miguel started laughing and said ow and that must have been nice I said also andy slept over a lot he laughed and said I would hope so.

The teacher said we aren't doing anything today and shes gonna work on a lesson plan for the week she said we can write a paper on what we did for break and we would get extra credit for it.

I didn't need the extra credit but I decided to do it because I was bored and had nothing else to do a couple minutes later the bell rung and everyone came into class and sat down in their seats.

The teacher closed the door and headed to her desk and sat down and took attendance then she sent it to the principal she told everyone about the assignment that they could do if they wanted.

I decided to do it I wrote all about what happened during Christmas break after I finished I turned it in to the teacher and sat down and started watching movies on my phone.

Andy ended up texting me and said Cc got drunk last night and slept in the hangout area naked I laughed and shook my head and continued watching movies on my phone.

After class ended everyone walked out of the classroom and walked down the hallway to their next class Miguel walked next to me while we walked to class.

After we got to class we sat down and waited for class to start the teacher said we are gonna watch movies I was happy because we were having a chill day.

After the bell rung the teacher closed the door and went to her desk and sat down and took attendance then she ended up playing a movie for everyone.

The rest of the day went by quickly because we weren't doing any school work after the bell rung every one got up and walked out of the school building.

I met up with my brother and we walked to my mom's car together he said did you guys do anything I said nope he laughed and said me too.

My mom asked how our day was I said we did nothing and watched movies all day my mom said well that sounds like a dream I yawned and said it definitely was.

After we got home I changed and went into the kitchen and ate some dinner I quickly used the restroom then I went back in the kitchen and continued eating.

After my dad got home everyone started eating together i went into the living room and watched movies with them.

A little while later my brother went into his room and started playing video games I stayed up with my parents until I got exhausted then I went into my room and went to bed for the night.

My parents went to bed at around 11 because my dad has to be up early for work tomorrow I woke up and said shit I quickly plugged my phone in and fell back asleep for the night.