52 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I texted andy and put my phone down and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable.

I checked my notifications then I put it down and fell back asleep a couple minutes later I really want to go out with my mom since we haven't went out in a long time.

A couple of hours later my mom and dad woke up my mom used the restroom while my dad made coffee for everyone.

After my mom used the restroom she headed into the living room and sat down on the couch my dad used the restroom then he made coffee for him and my mom and went into the living room.

A little while later my brother woke up and used the restroom then he headed into the living room and hung out with our parents while they watched movies.

A hour later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed into the living room.

I sat down on the couch next to my mom and checked my notifications then I put my phone down I said mom we should go out together today.

She smiled and said yea we need to go out and spend time together we talked about it and let my dad know he wasn't to happy about it but said whatever have fun.

Me and my mom went into our rooms so we could get ready to leave I don't know why he wasn't happy like me and my mom haven't spend time together in forever.

After me and my mom finished getting ready we used the restroom then we left and headed into town I ended up getting a tattoo then we headed to target.

ELLES TATTOO:

I ended up getting it on the front of my thigh and it hurt really bad my mom held my hand the whole time

Me and my mom went shopping for some self care we also ended up buying a couple of other things me and my mom talked about random shit and laughed together.

We also ended up talking about what we wanted to go eat at we ended up going get Japanese food it was absolutely amazing.

My dad kept texting my mom and asking her to bring home food and my brother also said my mom needs to be home with him and my step dad.

My mom shook her head and turned her phone off and put it in her purse after we left the restaurant we went to a bookstore and we got coffee and a couple of books.

After we left the bookstore me and my mom took a picture in the car then we started heading home she turned back on her phone and she had a bunch of missed calls.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head I listened to music on my phone my brother texted me and said tell mom to bring us food home.

I said make your own fucking food because you are old enough I didn't text him back after that me and my mom talked about my step dad and brother and how fucking rude they were being.

An hour later we got home at around 6 pm me and my mom headed inside and got ready for bed then we went into the living room.

My dad said where is our food my mom said you can get up and make your own damn food I am not your maid I texted andy the whole time and he said wow wtf.

A little while later my dad and brother went into the kitchen and made food for themselves I shook my head and said they can make food for themselves.

My mom said I know I'm not getting up I'm exhausted I gave my mom a hug and said I love you mom she smiled and said love you too Elle.

An hour later I washed my tattoo and put on some lotion and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

A little while later my brother went into his room and played in his Xbox for the rest of the night a couple minutes later I went into my room and chilled in my bed.

A hour later my parents ended up going to bed because they were exhausted from today I put on some more lotion then I climbed into bed.

I played on my phone until I plugged my phone in and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.