25 Wednesday day 5

DAY 5 OF TRIP WEDNESDAY:

Yesterday we hung out by the pool since it was a really beautiful day I enjoyed spending time with my family and also the guys.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I climbed into bed and grabbed my phone and decided to text Andy to see if he was still awake I decided to watch Grey's Anatomy because I couldn't go back to sleep.

Andy texted me through out the show which didn't bother me he said he had a concert tonight and that he already got my family tickets I was super excited about it.

He said we got front row tickets and that we could go backstage after the show because he told pat that we were with him I smiled while texting him now.

An hour later I plugged my phone in and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later since we are gonna be busy today.

A couple of hours later my parents woke up and used the restroom then they headed into the living room my dad ordered breakfast then he put his phone down.

A little while later my brother woke up then he headed into the living room and hung out with my parents a couple minutes later the guys came over also the breakfast got delivered at the same time.

Andy knocked on my door and opened it and walked in and closed the door he started carefully walking towards me so he wouldn't scare me.

Andy said Elle wake up he kissed my forehead and I woke up and yawned and stretched and said what he laughed and said you excited about the concert I smiled and said yea I am he smiled and said good I'm glad.

I got out of bed and Andy decided to lay down in my spot I laughed and shook my head and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then I also sprayed some body spray on and headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

Andy said your dad ordered breakfast I smiled and said cool and grabbed my phone and headed into the living room and got some breakfast and played on my phone.

Andy came into the living room and sat down on the couch and talked to the guys and my family after I finished eating I threw my trash away and went into the living room.

Andy said you guys excited about the concert tonight I said uh hell you he gave my parents their tickets he also gave my brothers his and he handed me mine.

I bit my lip and gave him a hug and he smiled and kissed my head I said thank you so much he smiled and said no problem he said guys we are gonna have to leave soon.

Cc said yea we will need to leave soon because we have to get ready for the show tonight I smiled and grabbed my phone and texted my friends from back home they were all excited.

A little while later the guys left and went to get everything ready for the show tonight a couple minutes later my family took showers so they were clean for later.

I went into my room and picked out an outfit then I did some skin care and listened to music while getting ready for later.

I also texted andy when he wasn't busy he told me what time we needed to leave and he also sent me the location I smiled and told him thanks and put my phone down.

Me and my family spent time getting ready for the concert we also ate some lunch while waiting to leave Andy started a group chat on insta with me and the guys.