85 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I'm so happy to finally be back home I cuddled with andy and the cats we all stayed up late and watched movies until we all fell asleep snuggled together in me and andys room.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and looked over my shoulder and saw the cats sleeping peacefully behind me I smiled and shook my head and looked at Andy.

I carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable.

I cuddled against andy and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later Andy wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and gave the cats some food then I made coffee and started cooking breakfast.

I left the bedroom door open so the cats could run downstairs and eat breakfast if they were hungry while I was cooking the cats ran downstairs meowing loudly.

I laughed while the cats ran into the kitchen and started eating breakfast I said slow down no one is gonna take your food children.

A couple minutes later Andy woke up and used the restroom then he headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and smiled and said morning Elle.

I smiled and said morning Andy he walked over to me and kissed my head and went to the fridge and got something to drink then he closed the door.

Andy sat down on a barstool and watched me cook breakfast after the food was finished I made me and Andy a plate and handed it to him.

He smiled and said I love you I smiled and said I know and went to go sit at the table Andy said once we are done with the album we are going on tour I said how fun.

Andy smiled and said I'm excited I miss traveling with the guys I said I'm gonna miss you andy sighed and said yea I'm gonna miss you a lot as well.

I smiled slightly and started eating breakfast and playing on my phone and also checking my notifications femme jumped on the table and layed down I laughed and shook my head.

After I finished eating I put my plate in the sink and went into the living room and sat down on the couch and cuddled in a blanket crow jumped on the couch and layed down next to me.

Andy finished eating and worked on the dishes then he came into the living room and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV and looked for something to watch.

I smiled and said Andy crow is sleeping next to me andy put down the remote and looked at us and smiled and started scratching his back and he started purring loudly.

I said he is so damn spoiled Andy laughed and said he really is I smiled and started scratching his back as well he was in absolute heaven with me and Andy scratching his back.

I got comfortable on the couch and ended up falling asleep while Andy watched a movie femme jumped on his lap and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and said crow I gotta pee he woke up and yawned and jumped off the couch and I got up and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy turned off the TV and headed into the kitchen and started cooking lunch for us after I used the restroom I washed my hands and headed into the kitchen with andy.

He said did you enjoy your nap I laughed and said I think Crow enjoyed it as well crow started meowing and I picked him up and kissed his head.

Andy said how is your leg that femme attacked I laughed and said I have scars on my leg he said are you serious I said yes he said Jesus.

I said cats are very scary but cute animals andy started laughing and said that is also very true crow started rubbing his head against my chin.

I laughed and said I love you too stinky butt andy started laughing and shook his head and said he is the biggest baby known to man kind I said he seems like he is.

I put crow down and walked over to Andy and gave him a hug from behind and kissed his shoulder and said I love you Andrew he smiled and said I love you more Elle.

I let go of andy and went to the fridge and opened it and took out a bottle of sprite and opened it and closed the fridge and sat down at the table and played on my phone.

A little while later Andy handed me a plate of food and sat down and started eating I smiled and said you ready to leave me he said no I said yea neither am I.

I checked my notifications then I texted my mom to see how they were doing I put my phone down and continued eating lunch me and Andy talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating Andy worked on the dishes then I went into the laundry room and worked on a load of laundry after Andy finished working on the dishes he helped me with laundry.

An hour later we he headed into the living room and hung out and watched movies together crow was cuddled against my leg I smiled and started scratching his back.

Andy wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me closer and kissed my head and said I love you I smiled and said I love you more Andrew.

Andy put on a horror movie and i grabbed a blanket and covered me and Andy we cuddled while watching the movie.

A couple of hours later it started getting really dark outside I said what time is it Andy checked his phone and said 7 I said ok.

Andy put his phone down and the cats started meowing loudly he sighed and got off the couch and went into the kitchen and gave them some food then he started cooking dinner for us.

I turned off the TV and used the restroom then I headed into the kitchen and said damn the cats were hungry andy started laughing and said yea.

A hour later me and Andy started eating dinner and talked about our plans for tomorrow I played on my phone while Andy was eating dinner.

I looked at Andy and said can I ask you a question he said yea sure I said have you blocked and deleted everything of you and Juliette.

Andy started laughing and said I deleted everything and blocked her after we got divorced why I said oh I had no idea he said you have nothing to worry about Elle.

I smiled and said ok I love you he smiled and said I love you more and we continued eating dinner together I checked my notifications then I put my phone down.

After me and Andy finished eating I picked up a load of laundry while Andy did the dishes the cats were laying on the bed watching me I smiled and kissed their heads.

A little while later Andy came upstairs and helped me pick up the laundry then we climbed into bed and plugged our phones in and watched movies together.

I got comfortable against andys chest and fell asleep a couple minutes later Andy kissed my head and turned off the TV then he put the remote down and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

The cats were completely knocked out and snoring lightly on the edge of the bed.