53 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER MONDAY:

I can't believe it's already April this year has gone by extremely quickly I know the school is planning a senior trip for next month.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and used the restroom then he made coffee in the kitchen then he woke up me and my brother.

My mom woke up and used the restroom then my dad went and got ready for work for the day I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

After my dad finished getting ready he left and headed to work for the day my mom was in the living room playing on her phone and drinking coffee.

I can't believe there is less than a month left of school it has gone by extremely quickly my brother had two more years left and I don't feel bad and that sounds mean.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed into the kitchen and made some coffee.

We are getting our cap and gowns next month before graduation and I'm super excited about it I can't wait to finally be out of school.

After I made my coffee I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and waited for my brother to be ready to leave.

My mom said what are you guys doing today I sighed and said I believe we are doing our midterms Thursday my mom said that sounds like fun.

A little while later my brother was ready and we all left and headed to school for the day I texted andy on the way to school.

My brother was busy talking to my mom about random shit I was not paying attention because I didn't care what they were talking about.

After my mom dropped us off she left and headed home I went into the school building and headed to class my brother said bye Elle and went to his class.

A couple of people looked at me while I walked down the hallway I rolled my eyes because I don't know why they were looked at me and I didn't like it.

I got to class and sat down in my seat and checked my notifications then I took a sip of my coffee and put my phone down.

A little while later more people started coming into class and sat down in their seats I said where is Miguel I wonder if he isn't feeling good.

After the bell rung the teacher closed the door and walked over to her desk and sat down and took attendance she said where is Miguel.

I said I don't know she said ok and marked him absent and continued taking attendance then she sent it to the principal.

She said we are gonna be reviewing tomorrow and Wednesday because we have our midterms Thursday and the 3rd nine weeks end.

I bit my lip and looked down at my desk and started tapping my foot on the floor people where talking to their friends.

A couple minutes later we started working on a work sheet that would be able to help us study when we have to do the midterm.

The teacher helped us by writing the answers on the board I wrote down the answers and also zoned out a little.

After we finished working on the work sheet the teacher went to her desk and started working on the midterm so she could have it ready by Thursday.

I asked if I could use the restroom then I headed out of class I walked down the hallway and went into the bathroom.

I used the restroom then I washed my hands and headed back to class I sat down in my seat and texted andy for a while.

After class ended everyone walked out of class and headed to their next class I sighed and walked into class and sat down in my seat.

Class went by extremely slow because we were studying for our math midterm I ended up taking a nap for the rest of the day after class ended.

A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of the building I met up with my brother and walked towards my mom's car.

After we got in the car and buckled up my mom left and headed home I looked out the window and watched the cars pass us by.

After we got home we ate dinner then me and my brother went into our rooms for the rest of the night my dad came home and ate dinner with my mom.

I played on my phone and talked to andy on face time we talked until he had to leave and get ready to go hang out with his friends.

I plugged my phone in and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later because I was exhausted from school.

A couple of hours later my mom and dad went to bed for the night since they had to wake us up for school tomorrow my brother went to bed a while later.

A little while later I woke up and used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.