63 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I was so damn exhausted after graduation yesterday it took so long it started at 5:30 and it ended up ending at around 8 pm.

There was so many people at graduation yesterday my anxiety was awful I kept wishing I was high so it would have been easier to handle.

One guy at graduation that I knew from my junior year said he was completely faded I said asshole you should have shared and he started laughing.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my stomach and smushed my face into my bed.

I rolled back over and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door I yawned and said Jesus I'm exhausted Andy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone and headed into the kitchen.

I checked my phone and it said 2 am I sighed and made a pot of coffee for everyone I also made a snack then I hung out in the kitchen and waited for the coffee.

A couple minutes later Andy came into the kitchen he was wearing batman sweatpants he said what are you doing Elle it's 2 am.

I said making coffee he shook his head and said hell no then you won't wake up I laughed and said that's point.

Andy laughed and got a water and he also got something to snack on then he went back into my room and played on his phone.

After the coffee was done I made a cup and got a couple more snacks and headed into my room and took a sip Andy went back to sleep.

I hung out on my floor and played on my phone and drank my coffee Andy ended up kicking me in the head I said ow fuck you.

Andy woke up and said huh I said you kicked me in the head he said oh my God Elle and he got out of bed and gave me a hug then he went back to sleep I laughed and shook my head and continued playing on my phone.

After I finished drinking my coffee I put my cup on my night stand and climbed into bed and played on my phone while Andy was sleeping peacefully next to me.

A little while later I plugged my phone in and got comfortable and fell asleep next to Andy for the night a couple of hours later my parents woke up.

My mom used the restroom while my dad went in the kitchen and made them a cup of coffee after my mom used the restroom she headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

My dad went into the bathroom and used it my mom checked her notifications then she continued playing on her phone I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

My mom said Elle how does it feel to be graduated from high school I said honestly it hasn't hit yet she started laughing and said I bet.

A little while later my dad came out of the bathroom and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV and started playing on his phone.

An hour later Andy woke up and came into the living room and sat down on the couch next to me he said well Elle me and the guys are leaving Monday.

I said ok he said we are almost done with the album then we are going on tour I smiled and said that sounds like fun he smiled and said my house is ready for you to move in.

I rested my cheek on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head and said I love you Elle.

I smiled and said I love you more Andy he smiled and said I'm probably gonna pack my bag tomorrow I said I can help he said that's fine with me.

Andy said me you and the guys should all go out and spend time together I said that sounds really nice he said I'll let the guys know.

Andy quickly texted the guys then he put down his phone and rested his cheek on my head and said I'm gonna miss you I smiled and said me too.

I said how long is the drive going to be back home he said don't ask I said how long he said 32 hours I said holy shit.

Andy laughed and said we are probably all gonna take turns driving I said I would hope so my mom said jeeze I couldn't be in the car that long.

He said we are probably gonna go to a hotel for a night then continue heading home I yawned and got comfortable against andys side.

Andy said Elle maybe one day you can surprise us on tour I smiled and said well maybe I might just do that he smiled widely and said I can't wait.

A little while later my brother woke up and used the restroom then he came into the living room and sat down on the recliner and said what are we watching.

My dad said baseball he said yea I'm excited I went into the kitchen and made breakfast and sat down at the table and started eating and playing on my phone.

Andy came into the kitchen and sat down next to me and said ok do me you and the guys are all going out tomorrow I put my phone down and said ok sounds good.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes then me and Andy headed back into the living room and sat down on the couch my dad and brother were yelling at the TV.

I rolled my eyes and snuggled into andys chest and he covered my ears because he knows loud noises give me really bad headaches.

After the game ended Andy uncovered my ears and kissed my head my brother used the restroom then he made food then he came back into the living room.

Andy smiled and headed into the bathroom and closed the door I got off the couch and went into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

A couple minutes later Andy came back into the living room and sat down on the couch my brother went into his room and played on his video games.

Me and Andy hung out in the living room with my parents for the day a couple of hours later me and Andy ate lunch then we went into my room.

My parents ate lunch and watched movies together me and Andy watched movies on his phone I was snuggled into his chest.

Me and Andy ended up falling asleep while watching movies on his phone a couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and rolled over and got out of bed.

I used the restroom then headed into the kitchen and ate dinner a couple minutes later Andy woke up and came into the kitchen and made dinner as well.

I chilled in the living room with my parents after Andy finished eating he hung out in the living room with us as well my brother came into the kitchen and ate dinner then he went into the living room.

Andy started texting the guys back I rested my chin on andys shoulder and looked at the TV Andy smiled and kissed my nose I smiled and shook my head.

Andy put his phone down and watched movies with us as well he grabbed my hand and kissed it I smiled and said aww my favorite person Andy smiled and said you are one of my favorite people as well.

I started blushing slightly and I hid my face Andy started laughing and said aww is Elle blushing I said shut up he smiled and shook his head.

After we finished watching movies together we all went into our rooms for the night me and Andy stayed up and played board games together.

Me and Andy ended up falling asleep at around 2 am I was snuggled against his chest and he was holding me as close to him as he could.