70 Tuesday

TUESDAY ELLES BIRTHDAY:

I can't believe it's my 19th birthday the guys shipped me a package and said it should show up at my house today and I'm super excited about it.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom.

Andy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly I headed back into my room and checked my notifications then I put my phone down.

I sprayed some body spray on and brushed my hair and put it in a low pony tail then I climbed into bed and got comfortable and cuddled against andys chest and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and used the restroom then he made coffee then he got ready for work for the day he's going out to eat with us after he gets off of work.

After my dad finished getting ready he made a cup of coffee then he left and headed to work for the day.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she made coffee then she went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

An hour later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and headed into the kitchen and made coffee then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch my parents said happy birthday Elle.

I laughed and said thanks and continued drinking my coffee my mom said you are officially 19 I said I know it's crazy.

A little while later Andy woke up and used the restroom then he headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and said so Elle it's your day.

I smiled and said yea it's my day my mom smiled I said can I get my hair done at ulta she said yea sure that's fine with me.

I said I kinda wanna dye my hair a really pretty dark red from the brand Lime Crime my favorite color is called  Valentine and it's gorgeous.

A little while later my brother woke up and used the restroom then he headed into the kitchen and made breakfast I used the restroom then I made some breakfast because I was hungry.

A hour later we all changed and got ready and left the house and headed to Ulta I was listening to music on my phone to the way to the store Andy was sitting next to me.

After we got to the store I went to the hair salon area and told the lady what I wanted and she smiled and said I can do that I sat down in a chair and she put a cape on me.

Andy said he was gonna ride around with my parents for a while until I text him and let him know I was ready.

Me and the lady talked about a bunch of random shit and laughed together she said happy birthday I smiled and said thanks a hour later Andy came into the store.

After I was finished with my hair I took a picture and said I love it so much she smiled and said good I'm glad I got a discount.

Andy walked over to me and smiled widely and said wow your hair looks amazing I smiled and said thanks we walked around the store and I bought a couple of things.

I also got another discount after we paid we left and got into the car my mom smiled and said your hair looks amazing I smiled and said thanks.

We ended up going to the tattoo studio that I always go to me and Andy took a couple pictures together there is a hair store next to the tattoo studio and I kinda want to go in after.