59 friday elles last day of school

FRIDAY ELLES LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL:

Today is the day of the senior trip I told the principal I didn't want to go and she said I didn't have to and I can stay home and it will be excused which is amazing.

We did our finals Wednesday and Thursday our teachers are going to put in our final grades today at around noon from what I heard.

On Monday we ended up getting our cap and gowns and we got our year books on Tuesday I got a bunch of people to sign my year books.

I also ended up following my teachers on Facebook and Instagram we studied Tuesday for all of our finals I was so happy when we were done with them completely.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable my mom said I could stay home today since it would be excused.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and used the restroom then he made coffee then he woke my brother up for school then he went to go get ready for work.

A couple minutes later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she made a cup of coffee and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

After my dad finished getting ready he left and headed to work for the day I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed into the kitchen and made coffee then I went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

My mom said Elle you want to go with me while I drop off your brother I yawned and said sure can we get breakfast she laughed and said yes obviously I laughed and said ok.

My brother came in the kitchen and ate breakfast and played on his phone he said Elle why aren't you dressed I said I don't have to go to school and it's excused.

He said then can I stay home my mom said you have too many missing days he sighed and said fine and continued eating breakfast I said yikes and texted andy.

After my brother finished eating he picked up his dishes I put my shoes on and grabbed my earbuds and used the restroom then I headed back into the living room.

A couple minutes later we left and headed to school I was busy listening to music on my phone and also texting Andy my mom said we need to have a girls day.

I yawned and said yea that sounds really nice a lot of people were walking into the building while we dropped off my brother.

I said are you gonna bring him to school next year my mom said no he can ride the bus I already raised my kids.

I laughed and said I mean you do have a good point she said he can get mad I don't care he's not my kid or responsibility I said you have a good point.

After we dropped off my brother we went to go get breakfast because we were both hungry we went to go pick up our medications that we needed.

After we did the errands we needed we went back home and ate breakfast together me and my mom talked about me moving out possibly after graduation.

I said I might wait for a while my mom said don't forget about me I laughed and said I won't mom I love you too much she smiled and gave me a hug and kissed my head.

After we finished eating we threw our trash away and watched movies together and talked about random shit and laughed together I texted andy and told him about me moving out in a couple months.

Andy said he is going to be cleaning his house up and getting it ready for when I move in Andy sent me a couple of his songs from his new album and they were amazing.

I put my phone down and watched the movie with my mom she asked if I wanted to have a graduation party I said yea I can have one with andy and the guys.

Me and my mom continued talking about graduation and what we were gonna do after I ended up falling asleep on the couch next to my mom.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got off the couch and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I used the restroom then I went into the kitchen and ate lunch and played on my phone my mom went to the bathroom then she went into the kitchen and made lunch as well.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes I worked on a load of laundry then I helped my mom with the dishes.

After we finished doing chores and cleaning up we went into the living room and sat down on the couch and got comfortable.

Me and my mom hung out together the rest of the day a couple of hours later she left to go get my brother I went into the kitchen and ate dinner then I went into my room.

I plugged my phone in and sprayed some body spray on and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

After my mom came home her and my brother ate dinner then they went into the living room after my dad came home he ate dinner then he went into the living room.

My dad turned on the TV and looked for something to watch my mom said where is your phone Elle I said in my room charging she said oh I didn't know I laughed and said yea.

I hung out with my parents for a while then I went into my room and used the restroom then climbed into bed and played on my phone.

My brother went into his room and played video games with his other brother I played on my phone and talked to andy for a while.

A couple of hours later my parents went into their room and went to bed for the night since they were tired I talked to andy until I fell asleep because I was exhausted.