90 Saturday

SATURDAY:

Its been a couple of days since Andy has been home me and Andy dropped off Amy and Chris at the airport yesterday and they headed back home.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then I headed back into our room.

Crow was on the floor and he looked up at me and meowed I said shh bud dad's sleeping I leaned down and started scratching his head and he started purring loudly.

Andy spent the rest of the week unpacking his bags and getting settled in being back home Thursday me and Amy went out and had a girls day and it was extremely fun.

We got our hair and nails done and we bought some self care things then we ended up going out to eat together and it was a lot of fun.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later crow jumped on the bed and climbed on my back and layed down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Andy grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and gave the cats some food then he made coffee and breakfast for us.

A little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

Crow jumped off the bed femme was already downstairs and eating breakfast because she was hungry crow meowed and started purring loudly.

I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen crow ran to his food and started eating his breakfast because he was extremely hungry.

I walked over to Andy and kissed his shoulder and he smiled and said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Andrew.

I moved and made a cup of coffee while the cats were eating their food I smiled and took a sip of my coffee and smiled.

Andy said what do you wanna do today I shrugged and said hang out with the guys at the mall or go to the beach Andy smiled and said we can do that.

I smiled and grabbed my phone and texted the group chat every one said they wanted to go to the beach I said ok sounds good I said Andy we are going to the beach.

He said that's fine and turned off the stove and moved the pot to another burner then he started plating the food I smiled put my phone down.

I quickly used the restroom then I headed back into the kitchen and sat down at the table Andy handed me a plate of food then he sat down and started eating breakfast.

Me and Andy talked about our plans for the day I smiled and said then we could go to the pier and walk around and hang out all day Andy smiled and said I like that idea a lot.

After we finished eating we did the dishes then we headed upstairs and changed into our bathing suits for the day.

Me and Andy threw on some clothes so we wouldn't look weird after we got ready we left and headed to the beach I texted the guys and let them know we were heading to the beach.

Me and Andy jammed out to music while driving down the highway I smiled and looked out the window it was a really beautiful sunny day.

Andy smiled and said it's a beautiful day I smiled and said I agree Andy rolled down the windows and we felt the warm breeze.