60 Saturday

SATURDAY:

Andy told me him and the guys are coming in Monday and Andy is gonna stay at the house and the guys are gonna stay at a hotel.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom.

I headed into my room and climbed into bed and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I got on Netflix and put on a show.

I paused my show and got up and looked for something to snack on I grabbed a drink and climbed back into bed and played my show and ate my snack.

I checked my notifications then continued watching movies on my phone I plugged my phone in and put it down and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she made coffee then she headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

A hour later my dad woke up and used the restroom then he made coffee then he headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room I texted andy he said him and the guys are excited about coming down to watch me graduate.

I sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone and headed into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

My mom said do you know when the guys are coming in I said I believe Monday she said ok that's fine she continued playing on her phone.

I told my mom how my week was gonna go and what we were doing for graduation practice she said you excited I said honestly I'm gonna be hella exhausted after.

My mom said I bet I got up and went into the kitchen and made breakfast and sat down and started eating breakfast and playing on my phone.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes and sat back down at the table a little while later my brother woke up and headed into the kitchen and made breakfast and played on his phone.

I texted the guys and told them I'm gonna be really busy Andy said damn that should be fun I said my body is gonna be sore.

My brother was watching videos on his phone and it was really loud I got up and went into the living room and sat down on the couch and texted Amy and Chris.

They said they were gonna be busy and they also told me congratulations and that they would come down when they are able to.

I stayed in the living room for a while until I made lunch then I went into my room and ate lunch then I took a bath and did some skin care.

I sprayed some body spray on and did some face masks then I put on lotion then I resprayed my body spray on I climbed into bed and got comfortable.

I ended up playing on my phone for the rest of the day a couple of hours later I went into the kitchen and ate dinner then i hung out with my parents for a while.

After my brother ate dinner he went back into his room and played his video games which was absolutely boring.

A couple of hours later my parents went into their room and went to bed for the night I used the restroom then I headed into my room and played on my phone.

I plugged my phone in and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.