My brother went into his room and started packing a bag I went into the kitchen and got a snack and something to drink. I sat back down on the couch and ate my snack and drank my water. A little while later my dad came home and my brother put his bag on the recliner.

My dad said are you guys ready I said hold on I went to the bathroom and so did my dad. A couple minutes later we got into the truck and drove to the meeting stop. I put my earbuds and listened to music the whole time. My dad and brother talked about random shit the whole way there.

An hour later we got to McDonald's and got something to eat I got a coffee. My dad parked and waited for my brother's mom to come get him. We all ate and I was still listening to music the whole time. A little while later my brother left and me and my dad headed home.

I yawned while listening to my music my dad was jamming out to rock music on the radio. Ozzy Osborne ended up coming on and so did System of a Down which are both absolutely amazing singers. A hour later we got home and my dad parked his truck and we both got out and headed inside. He quickly used the restroom I went into my room and plugged my phone in.

I grabbed clean clothes and grabbed a lotion and matching body spray and put it on my bed. My dad went into the living room I turned on the bathtub and then used the restroom. I went into my room and grabbed my stuff and headed into the bathroom I locked the door and turned the heater on.

A little while later I brushed my hair and finally got into the tub. I decided to listen to Black veil brides and The 1975 while I was in the tub. An hour later I got out of the tub and dried off and changed I put my dirty clothes up and went into my room and sprayed some body spray on and chilled in my bed on my phone for the night. My parents went to bed at I don't know what time.