19 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk I yawned and stretched. I checked my phone and it said 1 am I said what in the hell I sighed and rolled over. I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up and used the restroom and got a snack then went back into my room. I chilled on my bed and ate a snack and listened to music.

I ended up reading fanfiction while listening to music which was really fun. I fell asleep a little while later after I plugged my phone in and used the restroom. A couple of hours later my mom came in my room and turned on the lights and said Elle it's time to get up for school I opened my eyes and groaned fuckkkk.

My mom said love you and walked out of my room and closed the door and walked away. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I yawned and stretched I rolled out of bed and got up and walked out of my room.

I headed into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then went back into my room. I changed for the day and sprayed some body spray on and put on my shoes. I climbed into bed and fell back asleep until we had to leave.

A little while later we all left and headed to school my step brother was annoying me the whole time. A couple minutes later my mom dropped off me and my brother and we both walked our separate ways. My mom had already left I was walking to class and I yawned a couple of people were talking in the hallway.

A couple minutes later I got to class and sat down in my seat. Me and my teacher started talking about random shit I told her about my trip. I bit my lip because I started thinking about Andy I haven't talked to him in a while. Andy told me he was extremely busy and I completely understand that he is extremely busy on tour.

It sucks because I miss him a little while later Miguel came into class and sat down next to me. We talked for a while about random shit until the bell rung and everyone came in and sat down in their seats. The morning announcements came on and the teacher took attendance then sent it to the principal.

We ended up taking tests all day after school ended everyone headed out of school. My mom picked up me and my step brother and we all headed home. We all ate dinner and hung out together until we all went to bed for the night.

Andy said he was extremely busy so I wouldn't hear from him for a while. It made me sad but I completely understand because he is on tour currently.