93 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I went out with my old friends yesterday and it was a lot of fun I got my nails and hair done and also went out to eat and got caught up with my friends on things we missed over the years.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door the cats were sleeping peacefully on the edge of the bed.

I used the restroom then I headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later the cats woke up and meowed for no reason.

Andy woke up and said huh and he looked down at the cats and said are you ok I opened my eyes and looked at Andy the cats meowed I laughed and shook my head.

Me and Andy got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later a couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I gave the cats some food then I made coffee and also some breakfast crow meowed and started rubbing against my leg and purred loudly.

I smiled and said hi my wittle baby boy he meowed then he went to go eat his food femme also started eating her food.

After I finished cooking I made a cup of coffee I also made a plate of breakfast then I sat down at the table and played on my phone while eating breakfast.

A little while later Andy woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle then he made a plate of food then he sat down at the table and started eating breakfast.

He smiled and said morning Elle the foods amazing I smiled and said yea it definitely is me and Andy continued eating breakfast and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes Andy headed into the living room and sat down on the couch I did the dishes while Andy hung out in the living room.

Andy turned on the TV and looked for something to watch the cats jumped on the couch and cuddled next to Andy after I unloaded the dishwasher I reloaded it and turned it on.

I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch next to Andy and got comfortable and grabbed his hand he smiled and pulled my hand and kissed it.

I smiled and bit my lip and got cuddled against him on the couch and yawned and fell asleep a couple minutes later Andy laughed and kissed my head.

Andy continued watching TV while I was cuddled against andy and taking a nap crow layed down on my chest and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and said did I fall asleep Andy laughed and said yea and kissed my head crow was snoring lightly on my chest.

I said help Andy I have to pee Andy picked up crow and I got off the couch and used the restroom then I headed into the kitchen and made some lunch since I was hungry.

After I finished eating I threw my trash away then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and got comfortable and cuddled with crow.

Andy went into the kitchen and ate lunch since he was hungry as well femme went into the kitchen with andy and she started meowing loudly.

After Andy finished eating he headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and femme jumped on the couch and he started scratching her back and she started purring loudly.

Me and Andy hung out and watched movies together for the rest of the day a couple of hours later me and Andy went into the kitchen.

Andy started cooking dinner I picked up the clean dishes Andy smiled while cooking dinner I closed the dishwasher and walked behind Andy and wrapped my arms around his back.

After Andy finished cooking we sat down at the table and started eating dinner together and talked about random shit and laughed together while eating dinner.

I gave the cats some food then I sat back down at the table and started eating dinner with andy after we finished eating dinner we picked up the food and dishes.

After we finished picking up the food we headed upstairs and went into our room and got ready for bed the cats jumped on the bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

After me and Andy finished getting ready for bed we climbed into bed and plugged our phones in and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.