54 Thursday

THURSDAY:

Tuesday and Wednesday were filled with reviews of the lessons we have been working on unfortunately we have a bunch of tests today aka our mid terms.

I randomly woke up to the sound of thunder I sighed and hid under my pillow so I could block out the sound the house shook and I jumped and said fuck great.

The rain started picking up I sighed and grabbed my phone and put on some music and got wrapped in a caccoon in my blanket and wrapped my face.

The music helped me calm down a little bit but I am absolutely terrified of storms I got cuddled against my wall and closed my eyes.

I can't wait to just get my mid terms finished the teachers are gonna put in all of our midterm grades in tomorrow we have one more nine weeks then we are done.

An hour later the rain finally stopped and I turned off my music and plugged my phone in and got comfortable and fell back asleep for the night.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and used the restroom then he made coffee then he woke up me and my brother then he got ready for work.

A couple minutes later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she made coffee then she headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed into the living room and put my stuff down.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a cold coffee out the fridge and used the restroom then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and played on my phone.

My mom said you ready for midterms I said nope she laughed and said I bet I texted andy and told him I'm going to have a long day Andy said honestly me too babe.

A couple minutes later my brother was ready then we all left and headed to school for the day my brother said I'm not excited for midterms I said same.

My mom turned on the radio on the way to school I said mom we need to go on a girls trip my mom said that sounds really nice I said for reap honestly.

After my mom dropped us off I gave her a hug and headed into the school building my brother went to his class and I headed to mine.

Miguel said Elle wait up I laughed and said morning he said hey we have midterms today I said don't remind me he laughed and said got it.

After we got to class we sat down in our seats and waited for class to start I put my phone down and grabbed everything I would need for the test.

A little while later class started and everyone was taking their midterms the teacher was busy doing stuff on her laptop.

After I finished my test I turned it in and sat down and studied for my math midterm next I asked my teacher for help on some of the questions.

The teacher graded my test while everyone was still working on theirs I ate some snacks because I was kinda hungry.

After class ended everyone headed to their next class for the day I sighed while walking to math class I've been studying all class period so hopefully I'm able to pass the test.

A couple minutes later I got to class and sat down in my seat and got ready for the test and waited for class to start.

After class started I sighed and had a feeling I wasn't going to pass the test but I tried my hardest I used my calculator and also the equations that I had wrote down.

I finished my test and turned it in then I started studying for my next test I put my hair up because I was getting stressed and sweaty.

I studied for my next test because I really don't want to fail any of them because I have really good grades and I don't want to ruin it.

The rest of the day went by extremely slow after the last bell rung every one walked out of the building i felt absolutely drained.

After my mom picked me and my brother up we all went home and ate dinner as a family then I ended up going to bed early because I was exhausted.

A couple of hours later I woke up and heard my brother playing video games in his room I checked my phone notifications then I used the restroom and climbed back into bed.

My parents went to bed a little while later I played on my phone for a while because I couldn't go back to sleep for the night.

An hour later I plugged my phone in and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.