73 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER FRIDAY:

It has been a couple of months so here is an update my brother started his junior year and he absolutely hates it I also ended up moving in with andy in Los Angeles and it's gorgeous.

Andy and the guys have been busy on tour so it's just me and the cats it took me a long time to adjust but now I feel better now.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched crow and femme were both sleeping on andys side of the bed I smiled and started scratching their head.

Crow woke up and started purring and he walked next to me and layed down and got comfortable and fell back asleep next to me I smiled and said big baby.

Andy said they only have a couple of shows left then tour is over then they are coming home and working on their new album album I absolutely can't wait for the guys to come home I miss all of them.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I put my phone down and kissed the cats heads they woke up and yawned and stretched and started meowing.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen I had two very hungry cats following behind me to the kitchen I smiled and shook my head.

I put my phone down and fed the cats and gave them some more water I made a cup of coffee then I started cooking breakfast while the cats ate their food.

After I finished cooking I sat down at the table and played on my phone while eating breakfast femme jumped on the table I said uh ok works too lady.

She layed down and watched me eat my food I laughed and took a picture of her and I sent it too Andy and continued eating breakfast.

Crow was on the floor next to me and he started meowing I said oh my God chunky butt what could you possibly need he rolled onto his back and meowed I said ok strange.

After I finished eating I did the dishes then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch the cats jumped on the couch and layed down next to me.

I smiled and started playing on my phone crow was snuggled next to my thigh femme was on the other couch and she fell asleep.

Andy face timed me and I smiled and showed him the cats he said aw they love you I said yea I love cats they are like my children.

Crow climbed on my lap and layed down and got comfortable and fell asleep I smiled and he started purring while laying on my lap.

I said your cats are spoiled he laughed and said they definitely are he said Crow is a big baby I laughed and said yea he is definitely a big baby he said he's a Daddy's boy and femme is a mommas girl.

I said well I think Crow is a mommas boy because he is all snuggled on my lap Andy smiled and said traitor I started laughing and shook my head and smiled.

I talked to andy for a while then I hung up because he had to get ready for a show I got off the couch and went to bathroom.

Crow followed me and I closed the door and sat down on the toilet crow sat in front of me I started laughing and took a picture of him then I put my phone down.

I washed my hands and headed back into the living room and sat down on the couch crow jumped on my lap and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

I turned on the TV and looked for something to watch I chilled on the couch for the rest of the day a couple of hours later I ordered food and put my phone down.

An hour later someone started knocking on the door I got up and walked towards the door crow was following behind me.

I opened the door and paid the guy and got my food crow was meowing at the guy he smiled and said have a good day then he left I closed the door and locked it.

I went into the living room and sat down on the couch and crow jumped on the couch I said shit I went into the kitchen and gave the cats some more food.

Crow and femme ran into the kitchen and started eating I laughed and shook my head I got something to drink and headed into the living room and sat down.

I started eating my lunch and watching TV after the cats finished eating they came back in the living room and jumped on the couch.

I laughed and said ok works too after I finished eating I threw my trash away and made sure every door was locked I headed into the living room and layed down on the couch.

I put my ring tone on and put my phone down and continued watching TV crow climbed on my legs and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

I got comfortable on the couch and fell asleep a couple minutes later femme walked onto the other side of the couch and fell asleep next to my head.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and looked down and saw crow on my legs sleeping peacefully I looked at femme and she was also sleeping peacefully.

I smiled and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications I said Jesus it's already 7 pm Andy texted me and I responded and carefully got off the couch after I moved crow.

I used the restroom then I fed the cats and also ate some dinner and played on my phone in the kitchen I turned off the TV.

A little while later I headed upstairs and the cats followed me and I closed the door and turned on the lamp and turned off the lights.

I plugged my phone in and used the restroom then climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone and talked to andy for a while.

Crow got comfortable beside me and fell asleep femme went to the edge of the bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Andy face timed me and we talked for a couple of hours I smiled and showed him crow he said aw he's so sleepy I said I took a nap he laughed and said that's nice.

After Andy hung up I plugged my phone back in and put it down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.