86 Monday

MONDAY:

I ended up unpacking my bag and working on laundry and the dishes Andy also helped because he made a huge mess and didn't clean up after himself.

I randomly woke up to the cats meowing loudly I looked down and said what the fuck do you guys want crow climbed on my chest and layed down.

I kissed his head and he meowed and started purring loudly femme was laying beside andys legs since she was cold last night.

I got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later a couple of hours later Andy woke up and yawned and stretched and took a picture of me and crow then he put his phone down.

Andy got out of bed and used the restroom then he headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and fed the cats then he started cooking breakfast and also made coffee for us.

A little while later crow woke up and yawned and stretched and jumped off the bed and went downstairs femme was already in the kitchen eating her food.

A couple minutes later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and kissed andys shoulder and made a cup of coffee.

I sat down at the table and drank my coffee and checked my notifications and waited for the food to be finished cooking femme and crow were playing together in the kitchen.

Andy looked down and said do you guys want treats they meowed andy laughed and fed them some treats and he continued cooking breakfast for us.

After the food was finished cooking we sat down at the table and started eating breakfast and talked about random shit and laughed together while eating.

I said we should do something fun today Andy smiled and said yea we really should I said you wanna go on a walk around the neighborhood.

Andy said yea sure it's a really beautiful day so why not I smiled and said ok and continued eating breakfast after we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed into the living room.

I sat down on the couch and Andy leaned down and kissed me I smiled and cupped his cheeks and he put his hands on either side of my head.

Andy pulled back smiling and I bit my lip and said I love you so much Andrew he smiled and kissed my head and said I love you too Elle we heard a knock on the door.

Andy stood up and said what the fuck I said did you invite the guys or order something andy said nope I got off the couch and followed behind him.

Andy unlocked the door and opened it and we saw Juliette andy clenched his jaw and she said can I come in so we can talk.

Andy let her in and closed the door and locked it she looked at me and had a disgusted look on her face I said wow and you were at our wedding.

She looked at Andy and gave him puppy dog eyes he rolled his eyes and walked away and said I'm over you I'm in love with Elle.

Juliette said can we at least talk andy sat down on the couch and said fine what she sat down on the couch and looked at him.

I walked in the living room and sat down on the couch next to Andy he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer I smiled and wrapped my arm around his chest.

Juliette looked down and sighed and said so there is never gonna be an us again huh andy started laughing and said are you fucking kidding me you left because you fell out of love with me.