91 sunday🖤

SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up sweating my ass off I looked down and noticed crow and femme were both sleeping on my stomach I sighed and took a picture of them then I put my phone down and carefully moved them off of me.

I got out of bed and turned on the fan then I took off my pants and headed into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then I headed back into our room.

The cats were laying on the edge of the bed and were completely knocked out and snoring lightly I walked over to my side of the bed and grabbed my phone.

I checked my notifications then I put my phone down and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and fed the cats then made coffee and started cooking breakfast.

I left our bedroom door opened a little so the cats can come downstairs and eat breakfast a couple minutes later the cats ran downstairs meowing loudly and headed into the kitchen and started eating.

After the food was finished cooking I made me and Andy a plate then I put it down on the table and sat down and started eating breakfast and playing on my phone.

A little while later Andy woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and said oh you made breakfast I said yea and he sat down and started eating breakfast.

Andy said what do you wanna do today I said probably go on a walk around the neighborhood Andy smiled and said yea sure it's a beautiful day.

The cats finished eating then they jumped on the table and layed down and watched me and Andy eat our food I laughed and shook my head.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed upstairs and went into our room and changed into workout clothes since it's extremely hot outside.

After we finished changing we headed downstairs and grabbed water bottles then we left the house Andy locked the front door and put the key in his pocket.

I said we should totally shower together and I winked at Andy walked down the porch he said well helll yea and we started laughing together and Andy walked down the porch as well.

Me and Andy walked down the driveway I said damn why is it so hot he said we are in California baby I said uh yea it makes sense he laughed and we started walking down the sidewalk.

Andy said I definitely want to take a shower with you I started laughing and said it does sound like fun Andy grabbed my hand while we walked down the sidewalk.

I smiled because the hot air felt really good against my skin I said I'm sweating a little Andy laughed and said me too babe Andy let go of my hand and started jogging.

I said not fair I have small fucking legs Andy started laughing and said you can't keep up Elle I said shut up and started jogging as well.

Andy continued laughing I finally reached up to him and smacked his ass and ran past him he stopped jogging and said did you just.

I said smack your ass yes I did and that's what you get for smacking me all the time Andy said I'm gonna get you Elle I started running faster and Andy quickly snuck behind me and hoisted me up and we started laughing together.

Andy put me down and I was breathing heavily and said holy shit I need to exercise more Andy started laughing and opened his water bottle and took a sip.