35 Thursday

THURSDAY:

Tuesday and Wednesday were filled with a bunch of bull shit worksheets and also a bunch of fights I also heard we are having a fire drill today and I'm not excited about it.

I asked my teacher yesterday when we are getting our cap and gowns and she said sometime in April or may I ordered mine at the beginning of the year.

A bunch of people have not ordered them and one of the guys from the company is coming at lunch today so people can order their cap and gowns.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched andys knee was in my back I said owww and rolled onto my stomach and looked at Andy.

He was completely knocked out and snoring lightly his knee was stretched in my direction I rolled my eyes and got out of bed and used the restroom.

I headed back into my room and climbed into bed and moved andys knee and he rolled onto his side I got comfortable and fell back asleep.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and used the restroom then he made coffee then he woke me and my brother up then he went to get ready for work.

A couple minutes later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she made coffee and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I woke up and yawned and stretched and forced myself out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

Andy woke up and yawned and stretched I changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and walked over to Andy and kissed him.

He smiled and said have a good day babe I smiled and said love u he smiled and said love u more and I'm gonna show you the rings later.

I smiled and bit my lip and turned around and walked out of my room and closed the door and headed into the living room.

My mom said morning Elle I said morning I went into the kitchen and grabbed a cold coffee out of the fridge and headed into the living room.

A couple minutes later Andy woke up and headed into the living room and kissed my head and gave me a hug and said morning babe.

I said morning a little while later my brother woke up then headed into the living room and said you guys ready.

My mom said yea and we all got up and left and headed to school Andy decided to stay home since he was exhausted.

I texted andy on the way to school my mom said are you talking to Andy I smiled and said yea she laughed and shook her head.

After my mom dropped me and my brother off we left and headed our separate ways my mom left and headed home I was sad because I wanna go back home and be with andy.

Me and my brother went to our separate directions my teacher gave me a hug and said morning Elle I smiled and said morning and hugged her back.

I said well I can't wait to see our wedding rings she smiled and said I definitely want to see it when you get married I said don't worry.

I went into class and sat down in my seat and checked my notifications and Miguel came into class and sat down next to me.

I said well its almost the weekend and we have a damn fire drill today Miguel sighed and said well thats fun I guess.

After the bell rung every one headed in the classroom and sat down in their seats and the teacher closed the door and walked over to her desk and sat down.

The teacher took attendance and sent it to the principal then she ended up hanging out coloring sheets and colors and everyone was excited and she laughed and shook her head.

I checked my notifications and texted andy for a couple minutes then I started coloring Miguel said I feel like a elementary school student.

I started laughing and said yea I definitely feel like that as well the teacher said it's worth bonus points I didn't need any but I wasn't complaining.

After I finished coloring I put my name on my paper and turned it in and sat back down in my seat and checked my notifications again.

An hour later the bell rung and everyone headed out of the classroom and walked down the hallway I took a sip of my coffee and continued walking to class.

After I got to class I sat down in my seat and texted andy to see how he was doing I sighed and put my phone down and waited for class to start.

This class went by really slow only because it was math I ended up asking my teacher for a lot of help because I had no idea what I was doing.

The rest of the day went by quickly in our last period the fire alarm went off I groaned fuckkkk how fun a couple minutes later we all headed outside and waited until we could go back inside.

I mumbled this is bullshit some girl next to me said I agree she said I would rather burn in the building I laughed and said me too.

A couple minutes later we all headed inside and continued doing our work like normal I texted andy and he said he was riding with my mom.

After school finally ended everyone walked out of the building I met up with my brother and we walked towards my mom's car.

Andy was in the back seat I smiled and got in the front seat and buckled up and my mom started driving out of the parking lot.

Andy was asking how our days went I said we had a fire drill he said oh boy I don't miss those I said foreal like it's insane.

We picked up food and headed home and ate dinner together after my dad came home Andy brought my stuff into my room.

After we finished eating we threw our trash away me and Andy went into my room and I changed for bed and plugged my phone in.

I collapsed on my bed and Andy started laughing I said hey what do you want for your 29th birthday he sighed and layed down and said I got everything I need right here.

I smiled and shook my head and rolled onto my side and cuddled against his chest andy kissed my head and said I love you Elle I smiled and said love you more.

He said oh yea before I forget he got up and grabbed a velvet box and walked over to me and sat down and opened it I said oh my God.

He smiled and said they are our wedding rings I smiled and said they are beautiful andy he smiled and grabbed my hand and put the ring on.

I said it fits he smiled and said good and he took off the ring and put it in the bag and layed back down we ended up cuddling and watched movies together.

My brother ended up playing video games in his room my parents told us goodnight and went to bed a while ago.

Me and Andy got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later after we turned off the TV so we could go to sleep for the night.