67 Saturday

JULY 2ND SATURDAY:

I can't believe my birthday is coming up in 3 days it's absolutely insane and I'm not ready because I really wish either Andy or the guys could be here.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I put my phone down and sighed.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications and got on Netflix and put on my show and got comfortable.

Andy texted me and I smiled and bit my lip and responded and continued watching my show an hour later I put my phone down and rolled onto my stomach and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom and dad woke up and used the restroom then they made coffee then they headed into the living room.

A hour later my brother woke up and used the restroom then he ate breakfast then he headed into the living room with my parents.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed into the kitchen.

I made breakfast and coffee then I sat down at the table and played on my phone while eating breakfast my mom said hey Bubba can you go to the airport.

I was extremely confused he said tea and got up and got ready then he left after I finished eating I picked up my dishes and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I said why is dad going to the airport she said he is going pick up someone I smiled and said ok and played on my phone my mom wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

She said they are gonna be staying with us for the rest of the week I smiled and said oh company she laughed and said yea my brother said who's coming over.

My mom said it's a surprise he said ok and played on his phone as well I said ma I haven't heard from Andy since last night.

She said I haven't either maybe he's busy with tour I sighed and said yea he really needs a break I don't want him to get over worked she said I know you don't.

I texted Cc and he said happy early birthday bitch I love you I smiled and texted him back and said thanks love u too asshole and put my phone down and smiled and shook my head.

I got off the couch and used the restroom then I headed back into the living room and sat down on the couch next to my mom and rested my cheek on her shoulder.

My mom smiled and kissed my head and said I can't believe your gonna be 19 I sighed and said I feel old my mom started laughing and said you are not old I laughed and said I know.

My mom checked her notifications then she put her phone down and continued watching TV I said I wonder who the surprise visitor is.

My mom said you will definitely have to wait and see I smiled and said oh how fun the airport is an hour away my mom said your dad is gonna text me when he gets there.

I said ok sounds good I texted andy and put my phone down I was kinda sad that I haven't heard from in a while I felt my eyes watering and shook my head.

My mom said are you ok Elle I sighed and bit my lip and said yea I just miss Andy and it sucks that he isn't responding but I know he's busy.

My mom said it's gonna be ok I promise i said thanks I texted the group chat for a while and they all made me feel a lot better.

Cc said that andy wasn't with the guys I got confused and said ok and put my phone down and said mom she said huh I said the guys aren't with andy.

She said um maybe he's busy working on a set for the show I said ok and got comfortable on the couch and played on my phone.

A couple of hours later I got off the couch and used the restroom then headed back into the living room my dad came home and I saw Andy I squealed and ran over to Andy.

He smiled and I gave him a hug and he kissed my head and brought his stuff in my bedroom then he came into the living room my mom said surprise.

I smiled and said best surprise ever andy hoisted me up and kissed me and I smiled and said I love you he smiled and said I love you more Elle.

He said happy birthday I smiled and said thanks and wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my cheek on his shoulder.

He smiled and said let's go get something to eat I said ok and we headed into the kitchen and he put me down and we got something to eat and sat down at the table together.

Me and Andy were talking about random shit and laughing together and getting caught up on things we missed while he was gone I said are you on a break.

Andy said yea I asked if I could get off for the rest of the week because we've been doing so many damn shows I said I don't want you to overwork your self.

Andy smiled and said thanks Elle I appreciate it I smiled and rested my chin on his shoulder after I finished eating I said I love you Andrew.

He smiled and said I love you more Elle he smiled and said I missed you I said I know because I missed you more he laughed and said impossible.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed into the living room and cuddled on the couch together and took a picture.

My mom and dad and brother all ate dinner together and watched movies together Andy rested his chin on my head while we watched movies together.

A couple of hours later everyone went into their rooms and went to bed for the night me and Andy hung out in my bed and watched movies together for a while.

Me and Andy plugged our phones in and got comfortable and cuddled together we talked for a while until we ended up falling asleep for the night.