62 graduation Friday 🍾

FRIDAY GRADUATION DAY:

I can't believe today is finally the day I graduate the guys are super excited Andy said he was gonna take me out on a date after I graduate.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and looked at Andy he was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and kissed his chest and carefully got out of bed.

My dad is off of work today because I'm graduating and we also need him for a couple of things around the house Andy has been really clingy since he came down which doesn't bother me.

I went into my bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then I headed back into my room I took off my pants and turned on my fan then I climbed into bed and got comfortable.

Andy stretched and he grabbed me and pulled me into his chest and I started laughing he smiled and kissed my head and said crack head I smiled and snuggled against him.

I got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later Andy yawned and closed his eyes and fell back asleep while he was snuggled against me.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and used the restroom then he made coffee then he headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

A little while later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she made a cup of coffee then she headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

My dad went into the kitchen and made coffee then he headed back into the living room and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV and also played on his phone.

A hour later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone and headed into the living room.

I made a cup of coffee then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and played on my phone Cc texted me and said hey Mrs. Graduate.

I laughed and shook my head my mom said today is the big day I bit my lip and said I know it's insane I can't believe it my mom said you grew up too fast.

I said I agree school also went by way too fast my mom said oh I know trust me I put my cup down and cuddled against my mom she said my baby and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

A little while later Andy woke up and used the restroom then headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and said you excited about graduation I said I don't know I'm nervous.

Andy said I bet and he started playing on his phone I smiled and said well today is the day I officially am an adult and no longer a high schooler.

My mom said what time does graduation start I said 5 pm she said ok andy texted the guys what time they should get ready and come over so we can take pictures.

A little while later my brother woke up and used the restroom then he went into the kitchen and made breakfast then he went into the living room and ate breakfast then he picked up his dishes.

After he picked up his dishes he headed back into the living room me and Andy went into the kitchen and ate breakfast and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes then we headed into the living room and sat down on the couch I looked for a cute makeup look for tonight.

I said I'm probably gonna end up curling my hair my mom smiled and said that would be really pretty I found a cute makeup look and showed my mom.

She said that would be really beautiful I showed Andy and he smiled and said that would look really pretty I saved it and put my phone down.