49 next year

JANUARY 4TH SUNDAY:

I can't believe we go back to school tomorrow Andy and his parents and the band left yesterday so they could all go back home before school started back up.

I felt really sad when they left I had a lot of fun spending time with them me and Cc ended up getting drunk on new years and ran around the neighborhood.

Andy and the band had to chase us so no one would call the cops needless to say me and Cc woke up with the worst hangover the next day.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the I got my stitches removed on the 2nd.

Andy went with me to get my stitches removed we went to go get coffee after because I didn't cry Andy held my hand the whole time.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room I still had to keep a bandage on my knee for a while.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and grabbed my phone and texted andy he asked how my knee was.

I told him it was doing better and I'm really happy that my knee did not get infected Andy has been a huge help when it came to that.

I talked to andy for a while then I put my phone down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my parents woke up and used the restroom then they headed into the living room and made coffee for everyone.

After my mom and dad got a cup they headed into the living room and sat down on the couch my dad turned on the TV while my mom played on her phone.

A little while later my brother woke up and used the restroom then he went into the kitchen and ate breakfast then he went into the living room and hung out with our parents.

I didn't want to wake up or get out of bed because I was extremely exhausted and all I wanted to do was sleep.

I really miss Andy and it sucks that he lives so far away he let me have one of his hoodies and shirts he also sprayed them in his cologne before they left.

A hour later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

I ended up texting the group chat and they all made me feel better and said they all missed me and Andy wouldn't shut up about spending time with me.

I smiled and put my phone down and looked at my night stand I had a picture of when me and Andy got married in Vegas.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and headed into the kitchen and made coffee and breakfast I sat down at the table and started eating because I was hungry.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch next to my mom she smiled and wrapped her arm around me.

She said how is your knee Elle I said it's not hurting but at least I got my stitches out she said yea thats good so you don't need to worry about ripping them.

I said I have a cool scar now and I showed her and she said that's good I said yea it didn't feel good when I got the stitches out.

My brother said next time don't fall I said I wasn't planning on falling he laughed and said at least you didn't bleed everywhere I said no but I had to wash my pants.

My brother stayed in the living room and we ended up watching baseball I sighed and played on my phone I sent the group chat a picture of my knee because they wanted to see it.

A couple of hours I went into the kitchen and made me and my mom lunch then I used the restroom then headed back into the living room and we ate lunch together.

My brother said can you make me some Elle I looked at him and said you have legs you can walk he said whatever and went into the kitchen.

I looked at my mom and she shook her head and said he can make it on his own I said I know I played on my phone while I ate lunch.

After the baseball game ended my brother went into his room and played on his Xbox I grabbed me and my mom's dishes and went into the kitchen and did the dishes.

I turned on the dishwasher and headed into the living room my dad put on a crime show and I sat down on the couch and got comfortable next to my mom.

I chilled in the living room with my mom and dad for the rest of the day after I ate dinner I used the restroom then I went into my room and watched movies for the rest of the night.

My parents went to bed a couple of hours later my dad told my brother to go to bed then my parents went to bed for the night.

I used the restroom then I went back into my room and climbed into bed and plugged in my phone and put it down then I went to bed for the night since I have school tomorrow unfortunately.