77 Saturday

SATURDAY:

The guys all slept over yesterday and we all had a lot of fun we ended up buying an electric smores maker and hung out in the living room and made smores.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched I looked around and noticed I was in the living room I looked at Andy and he was completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

All of the guys were sleeping on air mattresses on the floor the cats were completely knocked out on the couch I smiled and carefully got off the couch.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door crow meowed I said weren't you just asleep on the couch crow layed down on the floor and I used the restroom.

I washed my hands then I went into the kitchen and got a cup of water crow started rubbing against my leg I smiled and shook my head and put my cup in the sink.

I headed into the living room and climbed on the couch and cuddled against andy he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

Crow jumped on the couch and layed down next to me and Andy and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later the guys were completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I nuzzled my head in the crook of andys neck and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke back up and yawned and stretched and got off the couch and used the restroom then I headed into the kitchen and made some coffee and started cooking breakfast for everyone.

The cats were meowing loudly and sitting next to me while watching me cook breakfast I sipped on my coffee while cooking.

A couple minutes later Cc woke up and used the restroom then he headed into the kitchen and said your cooking Elle.

I laughed and said yea I'm cooking because I'm starving he smiled and said it's smells really good I said thanks he said no problem and he picked up crow.

I smiled and kissed Crows belly and he meowed I said my sweet wittle baby boy femme stood up against my leg and started scratching me.

I said ow you asshole she got down and meowed I said I'm gonna have a shit ton of scratches cc said you want me to clean your leg.

I said you don't have too he said well Elle your bleeding I said oh then you can he put crow down and got a first aid kit and sat down next to my leg.

Andy woke up and used the restroom then headed into the kitchen and said uh whats going on cc looked over and said fem scratched elles leg and she's bleeding.

He said oh I said yea and it hurts really bad cc used a alcohol pad and started wipping my leg and it burned and I gasped cc said sorry.

I said it's fine andy took over and finished cooking I held andys arm while Cc cleaned my leg and wrapped it up after he was done he stood up and kissed my head.

I said thanks cc he smiled and said no problem andy said you ok Elle I said yea my leg just burns really bad andy said I bet.

A couple minutes later the food was done cooking and the rest of the guys were awake and headed into the kitchen jinxx said Elle what happened to your leg.

I said femme used me as a scratch post he started laughing and gave me a hug and said are you ok I said yea I've had worse things happen to me every one went quiet cc said shit.

I started laughing and said I'm fine guys don't worry the guys made a plate of food and sat down at the table and started eating.

I stood at the counter and played on my phone and drank my coffee femme was rubbing against my leg I said now what the fuck fems.