94 monday

MONDAY:

Me and Andy were busy cleaning around the house yesterday and also went grocery shopping which was extremely stressful for me because I was anxious the whole time.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I checked to see when the animal shelter would open.

A couple minutes later I put my phone down and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then washed my hands then went back into our room.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later a couple of hours later Andy woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Andy fed the cats then he made coffee then he started cooking breakfast for me and him a little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I said Andy we should go to the animal shelter Andy started laughing and said I don't know about that I said please he said the guys are coming over after we eat breakfast.

I said ok and made a cup of coffee then I sat down at the table and played on my phone while waiting for breakfast to be done cooking.

After Andy finished cooking he handed me a plate of breakfast then he sat down and we started eating breakfast together.

A couple minutes later someone started knocking on the door and Andy opened the door and said hey guys and he closed the door and locked it.

The guys headed into the kitchen and sat down at the table I smiled and continued eating breakfast andy sat down and continued eating as well.

I smiled and said we should go to the animal shelter cc smiled and said I would love to go to the animal shelter Andy smiled and said ok let's go.

I said yeay Andy started laughing and shook his head and said well someone is happy now I smiled and said uh yea of course I am.

After me and Andy finished eating we picked up our dishes then we headed upstairs and went into our room and got ready for the day.

I sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

After Andy finished getting ready he headed downstairs and went into the living room and we got everything we needed and left and headed to the animal shelter.

A little while later we got to the animal shelter and headed inside I smiled and bit my lip and went to the cat section and sat down on the floor.

I smiled because I was surrounded by cats they started meowing and I felt like I was in heaven and I started petting all the cats around me.

Andy and the guys came in the cat room and closed the door and sat down on the floor and started playing with the cats as well.

Cc said Elle are you happy I started laughing and said uh yea I'm surrounded by cute cats I'm in heaven Andy smiled and said I'm glad your happy.

We took a couple pictures together then I put my phone down and continued playing with the cats a little while later we went to go look at the dogs.

I felt my eyes watering when I saw cute pitbulls Andy smiled and held my hand while we were walking around looking at the cute dogs I said aww.

An hour later we left the animal shelter we were all covered in cat fur I had a hair remover that helped get the cat fur off of us.

We ended up going out to eat at a Mexican restaurant it was extremely good I ended up getting a spiked watermelon lemonade and it was delicious.

After we left the Mexican restaurant we ended up going out and watched a horror movie I sat down next to Andy so he could protect me.

I checked my phone notifications and also what time it was I said damn it's already 3 pm I put my phone down and continued watching the movie.

After the movie ended we all left and headed back home after we all got home we hung out and played a bunch of different games together.

I fed the cats then I used the restroom then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and continued playing games with the guys.

A couple of hours later we ended up ordering take out and watched movies together I gave the cats some food then I headed back into the living room and continued eating dinner.

After we finished eating we threw our trash away then we headed back into the living room and continued watching movies together.

I headed upstairs and changed and plugged my phone in and headed downstairs and went into the living room and sat down on the couch and got comfortable.

A couple of hours later the guys left and headed back to their houses me and Andy headed upstairs and went into our room.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable while Andy got ready for bed the cats jumped on the couch and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

After Andy finished getting ready for bed he headed into our room and plugged his phone in and putting it down and climbed into bed and got comfortable.

I cuddled against andys chest and got comfortable and he kissed my head we talked for a while until we fell asleep for the night.