44 Wednesday

DECEMBER 23RD WEDNESDAY:

Today Amy and my mom are going shopping for Christmas presents and dinner Andy stayed the night since I got stitches yesterday.

I have to wait ten days before I can get them taken put the doctor said I can wear the knee brace to help the stitches from breaking open.

I randomly woke up in pain because of my knee my dad is off on Christmas eve and Christmas and also new years I believe.

I forced myself out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom and I also cleaned my knee.

I headed back into my room and took medicine and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later after my knee stopped hurting.

A couple of hours later my parents woke up my dad used the restroom then he made coffee then he headed into the living room.

My mom used the restroom then she got coffee then she headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and played on her phone.

A hour later I woke back up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee.

I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and started drinking coffee I put my cup down and said is dad off my mom said yea I said ok.

My dad said Elle what did you do to your knee I said I fell and busted my knee open and got stitches he said yikes.

My mom said Andy and his parents are coming over to help us go shopping for Christmas dinner he said ok sounds good.

A little while later Andy and his parents came over and sat down on the couch and we all went over the plans for today Andy was busy looking at my knee.

I laughed and said it's fine calm down he sighed and said be careful I said I am Andy said Cc was freaking out after I told him what happened I said aw I love him so much.

Andy said yea he went into brother bear mode and was ready to beat anyone up we started laughing together and I covered my face and leaned into andys shoulder.

Andy snorted and I uncovered my face and everyone looked at Andy he said shit I started laughing even harder and hit my knee and said fuckkk.

Andy said oh shit and helped me with my knee I said I'm done laughing forever Andy made a face and kissed my thigh I smiled and shook my head.

My mom said me my dad and Chris were staying home so we could get the house cleaned for tomorrow and Christmas I said I can help as much as I can.

An hour later my mom got ready then she Amy and Andy left and went to the store I felt sad that they left my brother came into the kitchen and made food and made a mess then he went into the living room.

We all started cleaning the kitchen I said are you fucking kidding me I sighed and rolled my eyes I helped clean as much as possible until Chris told me to sit because of my stitches.

I went into my room and locked my door and I ended up carefully taking a bath after I got out I dried off and changed and took care of my knee.

I did some skin care then I unlocked my door and climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone until Amy my mom and Andy got home.

After they got home they picked up the groceries and got everything prepared for tomorrow Andy came in my room and said hey Elle.

I said I helped as much as I could he smiled and climbed into bed and got comfortable and we ended up watching movies on my phone while everyone was in the kitchen.

A couple of hours later me and Andy headed into the kitchen and ate dinner with everyone and talked about our plans for tomorrow.

Andy said can I sleep over tomorrow so yall don't have to worry about bringing me on Christmas Amy and Chris said sure.

I smiled and continued eating dinner after we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed into the living room my brother went into his room for the night.

I ended up cuddling with andy on the couch while we all watched movies as a family Andy kissed my head and took a picture of us.

I laughed and he put his phone down and wrapped his arms around my waist and he rested his chin on my head while we watched movies.

A couple of hours Andy and his parents left and headed back to their hotel and my parents went to bed for the night.

I used the restroom then I headed into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone for a while.

My brother was still awake playing video games and talking to his brother on his phone I yawned and plugged my phone in and put it down.

I got as comfortable as I could then I ended up falling asleep for the night I cuddled with the batman plushie Andy won me when we were in Florida.