89 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

Me and Andy have been talking a little more because their tour had finally ended and they were getting ready to head home and I am so excited to see Andy again.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

The cats slept downstairs in the living room last night since me Chris and Amy all went to bed extremely late because we watched a couple movies together.

I used the restroom then I headed into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and went into the kitchen and gave the cats some food then I made coffee and started cooking breakfast for everyone.

The cats ran in the kitchen meowing loudly then they started eating their food I laughed and shook my head I continued cooking breakfast.

A little while later Amy and Chris woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen they smiled and gave me a hug and said morning Elle I smiled and said morning guys.

After the food was finished cooking I handed Amy and Chris a plate someone started knocking on the door I said I'll get it the cats were meowing.

I was confused because I didn't order anything or invited anyone over I unlocked the front door and opened it Andy smiled and walked in I squealed and gave him a hug and he closed the door.

I smiled and kissed his cheek and I locked the front door and Andy brought his bags upstairs and I headed back into the kitchen Amy smiled and continued eating breakfast.

A couple minutes later Andy headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made a plate of breakfast he said hey my fave people we all smiled and gave him a hug.

The cats were rubbing against andys legs since he was back home he smiled and said my babies I smiled and continued eating breakfast after we finished eating Andy helped me with the dishes.

Me and Andy talked about random shit and laughed together Amy and Chris were in the living room watching movies together I smiled and kissed his shoulder.

After we finished working on the dishes we headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and cuddled together and he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and we took a picture together.

I put my phone down and got comfortable and watched movies with everyone else crow jumped on the couch and layed down on my lap and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Andy said I missed you guys we smiled and said we missed you as well I kissed his chin and he smiled and shook his head.

I sat up and said oh my God you cut your hair he smiled and said yea I did I said it looks really good he smiled and said thanks his mom and dad also agreed that his haircut looked really good.

Crow started playing with femme on the ground with their toys I smiled and bit my lip while watching them Andy said I missed those damn cats so much I laughed and said I bet.

I said I'm gonna go shower everyone said that's fine with us I headed upstairs and went into our room and closed the door and turned on the fan.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the tub then I headed into our room and got some clean clothes and put it on the bed and got lotion and a body spray.

I headed back into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then I took off my clothes and got in the tub and relaxed.

An hour later I got out the tub and dried off and changed and did some skin care then I headed into our room and put on lotion and sprayed some body spray on.

I grabbed my dirty clothes and headed downstairs and went into the laundry room and started doing some laundry Andy was standing in the doorway watching me.

I turned and looked at him and closed the washing machine and walked over to him and kissed him he smiled and said I love you andy smiled and said I love you more.

I turned off the light and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch Amy said did you enjoy your spa day I smiled and said yea I did.

Andy sat down on the couch next to me and crow jumped on andys lap and started purring loudly Andy smiled and started scratching his back.

I bit my lip and rested my cheek on his shoulder and he kissed my head and said I'm happy to be home I smiled and said me too trust me.

We ended up lounging around the house and watched movies together for the rest of the day because we were extremely happy that andy was back home.

A couple of hours later I went into the kitchen and started cooking dinner for everyone I also gave the cats some food because they were extremely hungry and they wouldn't stop meowing.

Amy came in the kitchen and she helped me cook dinner I smiled and said thanks ma she said no problem hun and kissed my head.

Me and Amy talked about random shit and laughed together a little while later the guys came in the kitchen and said we don't want to miss the conversation.

Me and Amy started laughing and said you guys are not missing anything I promise I smiled and continued mixing the food Chris said we are leaving Friday.

I said aw I'm gonna miss you guys Amy said me too but Andy is back home and you won't be alone anymore I smiled widely and said you do have a good point.

After the food was finished cooking we all sat down at the table and ate dinner and talked about random shit and laughed together.

Amy said I will do the dishes I said no I can do it she said you can pick up the food I'll do the dishes I smiled and said ok deal she smiled and said ok.

Chris and Andy looked at each other and smiled and shook their heads I looked at Andy and smiled and bit my lip and kissed his cheek he smiled and said my baby.

After we finished eating I picked up the food while Amy worked on the dishes Andy and Chris were cleaning up around the living room I smiled and put the food in the fridge.

I jumped when I heard something fall Andy said my bad my fault I said oh my God my heart stopped beating Amy laughed and said your really jumpy.

I said yea I definitely am it's not fun she finished the dishes then she walked over to me and gave me a hug and we headed into the living room.

Andy said I accidentally dropped the remote I said Jesus I jumped 10 foot in the air Andy started laughing and said my bad I walked over to him and gave him a hug and he kissed my head.

We all hung out in the living room and watched movies for the rest of the night the cats were sleeping in their pet beds on the floor.

I took a picture of them then I put my phone down and continued watching the movie that was on Andy had his arm wrapped around my shoulder I felt safe because I was in his arms.

After the movie ended we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night me and Andy plugged our phones in and climbed into bed.

I snuggled against andys chest and he pulled me closer and kissed my head we got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later in each other's arms.