30 Friday

FRIDAY:

The rest of the week went by extremely quickly we did a bunch of worksheets we have quizzes today unfortunately but we ended up studying for them yesterday.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and grabbed my phone.

I texted andy to see if he was still awake he told me they just got to the hotel and they were getting showers and getting ready for bed.

I talked to him for a while then I let them go to sleep for the night I played on my phone for a while until I started getting extremely exhausted again.

A little while later I put my phone down and got comfortable and fell back asleep for the night since I have a lot of quizzes today.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and used the restroom then woke up me and my brother a little while later my mom woke up and used the restroom then headed into the kitchen.

My step dad made coffee then he went to get ready for work then he left and headed to work for the day my mom made sure me and my brother were awake.

I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door unfortunately we have to pick up my step sis later.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed into the kitchen.

I made a cup of coffee and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and waited for my brother to finish getting ready.

A little while later my brother was finished getting ready then he ate breakfast then he went into the living room and we all got our stuff.

We ended up leaving a couple minutes later I played on my phone while my mom drove us to school for the day.

A couple minutes later we finally got to school my mom dropped us off then she left and headed home me and my brother started talking shit about our sister on the way inside.

Me and my brother went our separate ways and I headed to class and sat down in my seat my teacher said you ready for the quiz.

I laughed and said nope she said I don't blame you she smiled and continued greeting people outside the classroom door.

A couple minutes later the bell rung and everyone came in and sat down in their seats Miguel came in and sat down in his seat next to me.

A little while later we started taking our quiz I started getting anxious for no reason I sighed and rolled my eyes and read the questions and answered them.

After I finished my quiz I turned it in to the teacher then I went back to my seat and sat down and started drinking my coffee to help wake me up.

A little while later everyone finished their quiz and turned it in to the teacher and she started grading our quizzes for our period.

The teacher let us play on our phones while she was busy grading our quizzes I yawned and checked my notifications and I also texted andy.

I told Miguel I can't wait for andy and the band to get off of tour because I miss them so much I put my phone down and stared at the floor.

Thirty minutes later class ended and everyone headed to their next class for the day I yawned and checked my notifications and texted andy to see how his day was going so far.

We ended up taking a quiz I sighed because I hate this class so much because it's math and I feel like I'm gonna fail it.

The rest of the day went by extremely slow because we had so many quizzes I was so happy for the day to finally be over.

After the last bell rung every one walked out of the building and walked through the parking lot and headed to their cars.

Me and my brother got in my mom's car and headed home I said I can't wait to go to bed for the night my mom laughed and shook her head.

After we got home I plugged my phone in and changed and sprayed some body spray on and headed into the living room.

A little while later my dad came home and I used the restroom then grabbed my phone and shoes and also headed into the living room.

A couple minutes later me and my dad left and went to go pick up my step sis I listened to music and texted andy to see how they were doing.

I stayed quiet while my dad was listening to music on his phone an hour later we got to the meeting spot.

Andy said he was busy trying to figure out the next venue I sighed and put my phone down while we waited for his ex wife to show up.

Andy ended up calling and we talked for a while until my step sis showed up I told him I had to go and he said that he also had to go.

I quickly told him I love you and he smiled and said love u too bye then he hung up my step dad helped my sister get her stuff even though she was capable of doing it herself.

A couple minutes later we left and headed home for the night my dad said he was gonna pick up food for everyone on the way home.

When we got closer home he picked up food then we got home and ate dinner and talked about random shit and laughed together.

I ended up eating in my room because I don't like eating in front of people my mom and dad watched movies with my sister.

My brother was in his room playing on his Xbox with his other brother I was busy playing on my phone while talking to Andy on face time.

We talked for a couple of hours my parents went to bed at 11 my step sis was being loud for no reason I ended up letting andy go to bed for the night.

My step brother went to bed at around 1 am I ended up falling asleep at around 2 am I have no idea what time my step sis went to bed at.