Chapter 1: wedge

Su Liang was dreaming again.

Lu Zhizhao in the dream is still so gentle, so calm, with clear eyes, and when he looks at someone, he always looks extra reliable.

It's still that reassuring look.

"I'll be back."

Su Liang calmly listened to the words of Lu Zhizhao in the dream.

"Xiao Liang, you must wait for me! This time I go back, I just want to tell Ning Jiayi and the Lu family everything clearly, the person I like is you, from the beginning to the end It's you now, it was you before, and it can only be you later!"

"I never care about Beta or Omega, I can't be with Ning Jiayi for that ridiculous adaptation rate, I believe he will understand! So, this Once I go back, I will definitely solve the problems that have plagued us for so many years."

"I just don't want you to hide behind me like this anymore, we just love each other, not a crime, we shouldn't hide like this."

"Little Liang, wait for me, when I come back, the two of us can really be together."

"Little cool..."

In the darkness, Su Liang opened her eyes on the cold bed.

There were some vague voices in the distance, it sounded like someone was drinking and making trouble, of course, it could be that some unlucky people got into robbery. Similar noises occur almost every night, which is normal, because Su Liang's temporary residence is located in the poorest and most dilapidated area in the entire 48 districts of China.

This is a downright slum, the final destination of the most deplorable people at the bottom who have been screened by life and then leaked out.

This is the only place where Su Liang goes.

As the darling of the Lu family since childhood, Lu Zhizhao, who is a top Alpha, is undoubtedly naive in some aspects.

He would never have imagined that, as one of the top giants of the Earth Alliance, the Lu family, if it wanted to make a person uncomfortable, then that person would definitely be in hell.

Even Su Liang was once a member of the Lu family.

Su Liang gasped hard and turned on the lamp by the bedside.

The electric current was rustling, and the energy-saving lamps on the ceiling flickered for a while before lighting up steadily. The light was very dim, making the whole house more dilapidated and desolate.

Su Liang slowly got up from the bed, his whole body was chilled, and a burst of intense pain rushed to his chest, making him unable to resist retching.

The desolate screams outside the dilapidated hut and the wild laughter of the little hooligans made Su Liang even more sore.

["If you want to live longer, you must rest, Su Liang, don't make fun of your life."]

The last time I went to see a doctor seems to have been a long time ago, but the wonderful thing is that at this moment, Su Liang inexplicably remembered the warning that the stern little doctor gave him.

He couldn't help laughing.

Its just the difference between dying early and dying late. Is there really a need to rest?

The coughing finally stopped, he propped up on the bedside table and barely got up, he poured a little water, then took out the painkiller from the drawer, swallowed half the bottle whole and waited for a while, almost about to let The maddening pain slowly subsided a little.