Chapter 4:

Lu Zhizhao looked a little stunned when he left.

Su Liang remembered that Lu Zhizhao's data was perfect, but it was such an Alpha who almost slipped off the balcony when he was "invited" by Su Liang out of the window.

Young men are really confused.

Lu Zhizhao didn't understand why he was so gentle not long ago, and Su Liang, who was so understanding, suddenly changed - it was like another person.

A Su Liang who is completely unfamiliar to Lu Zhizhao and doesn't know how to deal with it.

According to Lu Zhizhao's understanding of Su Liang, it is impossible for Su Liang to lose his temper for such a trivial matter, and it is impossible for him to care about Ning Jiayi. He has clearly explained that Ning Jiayi has entered the pre-differentiation period, people at this stage will experience severe discomfort due to the drastic changes in hormones, and Su Liang has never been the kind of person who cares deeply.

Su Liang's unusually indifferent expression shook Lu Zhizhao's confidence.

He doesn't understand, why such a small thing is so troubled.

["He did it on purpose."]

Su Liang's unwavering voice seemed to still be in his ears.

Lu Zhizhao stood under Su Liang's downstairs, looking at the curtains that were drawn without hesitation, and couldn't help being ecstatic.

Ning Jiayi, was it really intentional?

Su Liang went downstairs and reset the automatic protection system of her sister's house.

After confirming that the protection robot started patrolling, and Lu Zhizhao was no longer within the monitoring range, Su Liang closed the control panel with her eyes down.

"Aliang?"

Su Nuan's sleepy voice suddenly came from the stairs.

Su Nuan must have woken up when she heard the movement in the living room.

Su Liang knew that since marrying into the Lu family, Su Nuan had been under great pressure. After so many years, the originally carefree sister has also suffered from severe neurasthenia, and even a small movement can easily wake her up.

At this moment, Su Nuan was standing beside the small night light and looked at her brother with a puzzled face: "Why don't you sleep so late? Do you want your body? ...Wait a minute, what are you fiddling with with the protection system?"

Su Nuan didn't look good because she didn't rest well. Seeing Su Liang still standing next to the control panel, she looked a little nervous.

"Is there an outsider?!"

She asked with wide eyes.

As soon as Su Liang saw Su Nuan's performance, she knew that she was frightened - the Lu family started by fighting with the Canaanites in the early years and finally entered the federation elite.

And up to now, there are still more than 20 areas of legion forces under the control of the Lu family, or the Lu family's "that poisonous snake".

With such a background and such forces, it is inevitable that intruders sent by certain forces who are not afraid of death will sneak into the Lu family.

Su Nuan encountered several unfortunate encounters. At that time, she was so frightened by the **** scene that she couldn't move. So far, there is still a serious psychological shadow.