Chapter 22:

In a few days—

"Sister, don't cry, I really don't mind, don't be nervous!"

In the small building where Su Nuan and her husband worked hard, Su Liang's helpless voice came from the communicator.

On the floating screen in the living room, the **** face of the young Beta was clearly displayed. He was helplessly staring at his sister across the screen. Bit by bit, it's hard to tell that he's still receiving follow-up treatment for that incident.

"You dare say I'm nervous, can I not be nervous?!"

Su Nuan looked at her brother on the screen with tears in her eyes, and all the worries accumulated in her heart since Su Liang entered the snake cave burst out instantly.

"You've only been there for a few days. If you contact me again, it's like this ghost. You're going to that kind of place... woo woo... I shouldn't have let you go in the first place. Just fool me with your rhetoric, you'll be satisfied if you make me anxious anyway!"

Suddenly received a communication from Su Liang, of course it would be a lie to say that Su Nuan was unhappy.

After all, according to the normal confidentiality rules, all people who go to the "Snake Cave" are not allowed to contact the outside world.

However, when Su Nuan turned on the screen, she found that Su Liang was injured.

Even though Su Liang is not serious from the look of her complexion, Su Nuan can't help but worry.

"I'm really fine, I just fell off the instrument accidentally." Seeing her sister's tears came out, how could Su Liang dare to tell the truth, that is, fortunately his real wound was on his neck The back is now being wrapped securely and meticulously by the biological dressing, otherwise if Su Nuan saw the tooth marks on the back of his neck, he would probably have forced his way into the snake cave to grab someone on the spot.

"The 'Snake Cave' is really not as mysterious as it is said outside. The people here are very kind to me, and they are all very good people." Su Liang said this sentence. He had to be very sincere, "You will see if I can contact you today. This is an exception allowed to soothe my spirit. You see, I just suffered a little skin trauma. This needle is also a nutrition needle! They all Take care of me so carefully! I'm really happy here, by the way, do you want to look at the flowers I raised before! This is a Leia plant, which is very precious..."

There is a slight fluctuation in the picture on the screen.

Su Liang's words also had a momentary pause.

But soon everything was back to normal.

Neither Su Nuan nor Su Liang paid attention to this little detail.

But they didn't know that the communication in the Su family's living room, after this slight disturbance, appeared at the same time in a heavily guarded luxury room somewhere deep in the Lu family's mansion.

"The flowers raised by Xiaoliang, of course I want to see them."

The extremely hoarse male voice responded to the smiling boy in the picture.

["Sister, everything is good here, the only bad thing is that I miss you very much!"]

Su Liang on the screen knew nothing and was still coquettish to her sister.

"Really? I miss you too. Really miss you."

And the man whispered sweetly at him again.

A hand placed on the screen, gently and carefully stroked Su Liang's cheek on the screen.