Chapter 71:

Lu Family House Celebration Day

Every year the celebration day is noisy and lively, even in the powerful residential area of ​​the first star area, you can hear music, laughter, and fireworks from a distance in the air roar of time.

The air is filled with the warmth and joy of a holiday celebration.

However, at this moment, Ning Jiayi's face was ashen.

He was almost annoyed at the butler who was trying to persuade him in the communicator to lose his temper: "...I don't **** care, today is the most important day for me, but those damned Designers and jewellers are all just sending me a few assistants?"

dont say anything these people are also experienced, I just want the best!

Why do I have to make an appointment in advance? They should know who they are serving when they see my order address! Its abominable, they dare to humiliate me and say that Designers have other big customers to serve, why I dont know who will be more of their big customers than the Lu family in the future.

"I'm so **** off, these people are humiliating me like this because I don't have time to care about them today. Just let them wait, when tonight is over, I'll let these people wait Watching-"

Ning Jiayi hung up the communication angrily, and then came to the room at the end of the corridor.

He took a deep breath in front of the door. It took him a long time to adjust his expression and tone, and after finishing his clothes, he opened the door and walked in.

The heavy curtains are always tightly closed, only the sofa in the corner of the room is illuminated by a dim yellow night light.

The dim light illuminated the young man standing on the sofa a little scary. There were two black shadows under the brow bone, like a deep well.

Lu Zhizhao's breath is very cold and people are very silent, but Ning Jiayi is almost used to his strangeness these days. After all, according to Lu Zhengen, Lu Zhizhao's mental power is so strong that he appeared before. A mental shock is still in the recovery period, and it is normal to behave differently than before.

Not to mention

Lu Zhizhao is about to marry him.

Ning Jiayi knew very well that he finally succumbed to Lu Zhengen's persecution, and his childhood sweetheart was probably in a really bad mood now.

But what? Ning Jiayi caressed his lower abdomen lightly unconsciously, and then gave an order, and the whole room was instantly enveloped by bright and soft lights.

"Why don't you turn on the lights, it's so dark... Ah, Ah Zhao, so you're ready?"

Ning Jiayi looked at Lu Zhizhao as he spoke.

And then found that Lu Zhizhao was wearing a formal suit, obviously ready for the golden night tonight.

This made the smile on the corner of Ning Jiayi's mouth a little more sincere. He came to Lu Zhizhao and made a circle.

"Look at my dress, how about it? This is the dress I ordered from 'Blue Nightingale' a long time in advance. It looks good." Omega said, his face darkened a bit, "But today I'm still quite angry, 'Blue Nightingale' said that he is the top personal order in the entire Earth Alliance, but the service is not good. Very bad. When these people saw the Lu family's list before, they wanted to surround them like dogs. This time they all sent assistants. If they didn't know that they dared not look down on the Lu family, I would have thought they were deliberately embarrassing. already."