Chapter 84:

In a few days—

Ning Family Courtyard.

"It's really annoying, haven't you checked the information glands two days ago? My information glands are obviously fully differentiated, why do you have to check them, what, this is for To please your new Mrs. Snake Lord, do you want to toss me on purpose?"

Ning Jiayi's face was very ugly, he grumbled and complained, accompanied by his personal assistant to the garage.

Just two days ago, the Lu family's hospital suddenly told him that he needed to review his information gland differentiation. Although he was very reluctant, considering his current special situation, Ning Jiayi was still very unhappy to cooperate with the group of idiot doctors to draw blood and take a little pheromone solution for analysis.

What he didn't expect was that today he was notified again that he needed to go to the hospital for further examination.

I made an appointment with a designer this afternoon to discuss baby clothes.

Ning Jiayi couldn't help but scolded.

While complaining, Ning Jiayi habitually walked towards his usual suspension car. But he was stopped by his personal assistant before he got in the car.

"Sorry, young master." The personal assistant lowered his eyes and said in a low voice, "The car you have been using before is going to be sent to the repair shop for maintenance today, and I have already replaced it. You arranged for another car..."

Ning Jiayi was taken aback for a moment, and following the gesture of the personal assistant, he realized that another car suddenly appeared in his garage.

New car?

The car has a very special shape and looks quite design, and the all-black painting is even more beautiful.

Ning Jiayi raised her eyebrows, her face a little more cheerful.

He was having a lot of trouble during this time. In particular, the ceremony on the Golden Night became a great shame in his life. Probably because Ning Tangsheng saw that he had suffered too much during this period of time, so he bought a new car to appease him.

After all, every time he encountered troubles, the other party always dealt with him like this.

Although the routine is old, it is very useful to Ning Jiayi.

At least Ning Jiayi was a little bit happy when he saw that he had a new car—he was beaming, he naturally didn't notice that the assistant was silent the whole time.

"Really, if my brother has the ability, he should get rid of that **** for me. He will only send me a car." The brand new suspension car.

The suspension car vacated the air and quickly drove away from Ning's house. The whole process was very stable, and it was indeed more comfortable to sit than Ning Jiayi's expensive luxury car.

Ning Jiayi was happy in her heart, and habitually opened her personal terminal and started sending messages to her "friends", intending to show off her new gift.

But what surprised Ning Jiayi was that those little followers who were always on call in the past seemed to have gone wrong today.

He sent messages one by one, but no one paid him any attention.

"Are these guys trying to get out of the first sector..."

Ning Jiayi's face darkened instantly.

He wanted to contact Lu Zhizhao again, however, the young man hung up his communication just like before - since the things he had done to Su Liang in the past were exposed on Xingwang, Lu Zhizhao contacted him. Ning Jiayi was caught in the cold war.