Chapter 24:

"Sorry, I want to double-check, you mean...my information glands, starting to develop?"

After tossing for several hours, Su Liang sat in the ward and asked the housekeeper in front of him in a dazed way.

"From the current situation, you can also understand it." The housekeeper said, "For some reason we have not yet been able to identify, your body responds to the inducing ingredients in the medicine It's very strong, and the location of your attack happens to be on the back of your neck, plus the treatment after that... a combination of several reasons, it really stimulates your information glands and induces them to start to re-develop."

"So..."

Su Liang muttered with a dazed expression.

The injured area on the back of the neck is still slightly swollen.

But after being told that my information glands have regrown, that feeling becomes wonderful. Su Liang never imagined that such a thing would happen to him one day.

For the vast majority of the world, information gland dysplasia is actually a pretty bad disability.

Su Liang in his last life accepted his physical disability on the surface, but he still had a trace of unwillingness in his heart. Now that I think about it, it is probably this unwillingness that made him make such a bold decision: Fall in love with a top Alpha like Lu Zhizhao and run away.

But in the end, his ending has completely awakened Su Liang.

No resentment, no anger, and no more unwillingness.

When he had the chance to do it again, he had completely accepted his body and made detailed plans for the future.

But now, his life seems to have undergone a completely unexpected change.

"If my pheromone could really regenerate, what gender would I be?"

The more Su Liang thought about it, the more ugly his face became, he took a deep breath and asked.

The housekeeper's electronic eyes flickered, and he was deducing based on the data.

"Unsurprisingly, you will eventually become Beta, Master Su Liang."

When normal people differentiate into Omega and Alpha, in addition to the development of information glands, the body will also undergo great changes.

In order to produce offspring, a gestational sac will grow in the male Omega body. As for Alphas, they invariably grow tall, strong, and grow marked teeth that can stick out freely.

...Su Liang, who has passed the growth stage, has fully developed his body. According to the current situation, he will undoubtedly differentiate into Beta.

Hearing the housekeeper's recovery, Su Liang breathed a long sigh of relief, and the whole person even breathed smoothly in an instant.

"You will become healthier in the future, after all, after the pheromone has fully developed, it can resist many pheromone intrusions." The housekeeper gently comforted Su Liang, "Besides, your Life won't change much."

"Thank goodness." Su Liang muttered, "Then when can I go back to work?"

"Huh? Do you want to go back to work?"

The housekeeper seemed shocked.

"You are obviously human, why would you want to go back to work?"

"Um..."

Su Liangde admitted that the medical center in the inner hospital of "Snake Cave" is comparable to the Vip ward of the most luxurious and luxurious top hospital in the Central Star District. I'm afraid even a much-loved Omega like Ning Jiayi doesn't have such good conditions in the Lu family's private hospital.