Chapter 60:

"God, Master Lu, please don't play such children's tricks again."

On the spaceship, Xue Yinhuan put her arms around her chest, leaned against the door of the medical room, and said coldly to Lu Zhizhao.

Lu Zhizhao's sudden behavior directly interrupted his rest time. Now the entire medical room is under martial law, and Xue Yinhuan and Hei Mamba are directly on duty at the door of the medical room to be closely monitored All of Lu Zhizhao's actions started.

However, for some reason, Snake Cave did not even send a professional negotiator to persuade Lu Zhizhao to stop his self-harming behavior.

Xue Yinhuan was already so annoying.

"...This kind of silly little trick is really cheap. If other people know that this kind of joke has been made on the spaceship of Snake Cave, we will easily be ridiculed by others in the future."

Viper complained without any emotion.

"Don't worry, this matter has been classified and there is no risk of leakage."

The artificial intelligence in the headset responded to Xue Yinhuan's words coolly.

Xue Yinhuan choked, then turned to look at the haggard Alpha youth in the medical room.

"Master Lu, I hope you can understand one thing," Xue Yinhuan said with a stern face, "Even if you really die here, at most it will be a little troublesome, snake. The cave is not so desolate enough to explain to Lu Zhengen..."

Hearing Xue Yinhuan's words, the corners of Lu Zhizhao's mouth crooked, like a smile, not a smile.

Seeing the expression on the face of the young master of the Lu family, Black Mamba frowned slightly.

"Silver ring, be quiet."

He said coldly.

Lu Zhizhao's words and deeds, even his seemingly crazy behavior, made the battle-hardened Black Mamba feel very uncomfortable.

According to the data, Lu Zhizhao has not experienced any twists and turns, but the kind of breath that pervades his body always reminds Black Mamba of the serial murderer he once killed.

"Your snake cave is amazing, so is my uncle..."

But after Xue Yinhuan was silent, Lu Zhizhao still laughed.

"But I never expected you to care about my life and death."

As he spoke, Lu Zhizhao's smile deepened. Even though he was in a small and heavily guarded medical room, he kept staring at a place by the wall, as if he could be separated by a metal wall Really see something like that.

"Little Liang will care about me."

Lu Zhizhao said firmly.

Hearing Lu Zhizhao whispering, Xue Yinhuan endured and endured, and did not directly roll his eyes at him.

"I sincerely think he really needs a therapist to fix his head when he returns to the central sector."

Xue Yinhuan whispered to the Black Mamba very quietly and quickly in the communication channel.

During this period, Lu Zhizhao seemed to have noticed something. The young man's pupils were small and small, but the whites of his eyes were bloodshot. He just looked at Xue Yinhuan and Hei Mamba. After a moment of silence, he grinned. He opened his mouth, and the smile seemed to be able to crack all the way down to the earlobe.

It was a smile similar to that of the Martian dingo before attacking.

"What do you not know..."