Chapter 36:

["Azhao, what kind of feeling does Alpha's susceptible period feel like?"]

["That's a feeling ... worse than death."]

Su Liang felt that she must be dreaming.

In the dream, he once experienced a failure in life.

He and Lu Zhizhao were sitting in a simple but cozy hut in a slum, having a conversation full of temptation and hesitation.

When did that happen... Ah, yes, Su Liang remembered, that was what happened after Lu Zhizhao had the most serious susceptibility period after they eloped.

Before that, Su Liang, who was a Beta, never thought that the Alpha, who was usually strong, hearty, and the pride of heaven, would become a madman because of the effect of pheromones. madman.

The mental madness caused by that susceptibility period was not even thought of by Lu Zhizhao himself. When he was in the Lu family, once it was detected that he was about to enter the susceptible period, the Lu family's personal doctor would inject him with various hormone-controlling drugs in advance to relieve his attacks. Although the Alpha-specific inhibitor on the market is very mature, it is more like a placebo for an Alpha like Lu Zhizhao who has reached the S-level.

While eloping away, away from the meticulous care of the Lu family's medical resources, Lu Zhizhao's attack was very serious.

If it weren't for the fact that in the end Su Liang tried his best to deceive Lu Zhizhao into the burrow, and took the opportunity to lock the heavy iron gate on the burrow, the youth who usually smiled brightly and took great care of him, It is even possible to do irreversible things to Su Liang.

—As a Beta, Su Liang is completely unable to release the Omega pheromone that can help stabilize his emotions. Once he meets the Alpha in the susceptible period, the end can only be extremely miserable.

Well, even if the worst didn't happen in the end, Su Liang's condition was miserable enough. When Lu Zhizhao finally woke up, Su Liang's body was covered in scars.

After being resisted by her own subject, the furious Alpha instinctively resorted to violence.

Su Liang had a lot of resistance injuries on his body, and it was also because of this incident that he discovered that he was allergic to Lu Zhizhao's pheromones to such a degree.

"I'm sorry, Xiao Liang, I never thought of hurting you...I just...I just can't control myself..."

Su Liang's body was covered with a thick blanket, the bruises on her body and the sprained joints were all aching.

He was silent for a long time before he sighed and asked the sentence.

"...you can't get the relief of Omega pheromone, is it so uncomfortable for you Alpha?"

Lu Zhizhao knelt in front of him, and he was bruised and looked quite embarrassed after going crazy in the burrow.

The once high-spirited young man now seems to be trapped in ashes, and he feels as if he is about to cry.

"It's all my fault, I should have found a place earlier to find a way to spend it myself. I was too careless, I obviously felt something was wrong with my body, but I... It's under control, you know, Xiao Liang, it's like a fire is burning in my body, I was going crazy at the time..."

Here, Lu Zhizhao showed a bleak expression again.

"It would be nice if my level was a little lower, at least I could still use the inhibitor."