Chapter 23:

"Little cool..."

Lu Zhizhao whispered Su Liang's name, because only in this way can he forget the fear that one nightmare after another brought him.

However, the teenagers in the Snake Cave knew nothing about Lu Zhizhao's nostalgia. He also smiled and tried to appease his sister, and there was no lack of closeness to the snake cave and the "poisonous snakes" in his words.

"Yeah, they are really nice people. I don't think Snake Lord is as scary as everyone says..."

On the other side of the screen came the clear voice of the boy.

A few words made Lu Zhizhao's face distorted instantly.

"Don't believe them, Xiao Liang, you have been deceived, how can there be good people in the snake cave. They are just a bunch of lunatics, a bunch of butchers!"

Knowing that Su Liang couldn't hear his voice at all, Lu Zhizhao still growled hoarsely.

Whether it was the influence of dreams, or the constant reminders from his father over the years - at this moment, Lu Zhizhao just thought of Lu Taipan, and he couldn't help but feel resentment in his heart of malice.

It didn't take long for Su Liang's communication to end.

The confinement room fell into silence, dead silence, only Lu Zhizhao's heavy breathing was particularly clear.

And just a few hours later, there was a sound of footsteps outside the confinement room where no one should have appeared. Lu Zhizhao's eyes lit up, however, with a complex password confirmation and identity confirmation mechanical sound, Lu Zhizhao quickly recognized the person.

It's Ning Jiayi.

It attracted visitors, and the only visitor was Ning Jiayi.

Omega with beautiful appearance and sweet breath walked into the room. After seeing Lu Zhizhao, he stood at the door for a while, and then his face showed a distressed expression little by little.

"Azhao, how did you become like this?"

Ning Jiayi said sadly.

Indeed, Lu Zhizhao now looks extremely emaciated and haggard. Just looking at his appearance, he can hardly see the suave and suave appearance of the old Lu family.

"Why are you here?"

After confirming that it was Ning Jiayi, Lu Zhizhao could not hide a trace of disappointment in his eyes, but he still restrained his mood and tried his best to say hello to his childhood sweetheart friend.

"Is my dad asking you to persuade me?"

He said again, as if he could guess what Lu Zhengen said to Ning Jiayi, a sneer appeared on the corner of his mouth.

"He's probably saying something else, it's better for me to break up with Su Liang as soon as possible... It's boring. For the sake of your friends, you'd better not repeat a word to me. "

Ning Jiayi had come to his bed at this time, glanced at Lu Zhizhao's wrist and the shackles on his ankle without a trace, and then he sat down beside Lu Zhizhao.

"Of course I'm not talking about this, I know better than anyone how much you like Brother Su Liang." Ning Jiayi's tone was distressed, "But if it's Brother Su Liang Here, knowing that you have become like this for him, he will definitely be sad. In fact, you really don't have to fight Uncle Lu for him, he will be sad, and I will be sad too. And brother Su Liang didn't say Is it? In fact, he has always admired Lord Snake Lord, you just wait for him for half a year..."