Chapter 38:

"You have seriously provoked Lord Snake. If it weren't for you, things wouldn't be so bad at all."

Bai Nian said to Su Liang.

Su Liang did not respond.

He stared blankly at the Leia in front of him, his face becoming thinner and thinner.

Bai Nian's words were ugly, but to a certain extent Su Liang couldn't find a place to refute - even though everyone told him after he woke up that Lu Taipan's loss of control was just an accident , but the doubts and worries in his heart never really faded away because of these comforts.

Mr. Si... Lu Taipan went mad, does it really have nothing to do with him?

Su Liang is not sure about this.

"Medical Officer Bai Nian, before and after the incident, Master Su Liang has undergone many examinations, and even now, his hyperpigmentation still does not exceed the dangerous value. It can even be said that His pheromone is lower than what many "venomous snakes" who live with their masters have detected after wearing an isolating pheromone device—"

The butler interrupted the extremely cold accusation of the Leia youth, and he wanted to speak, but Bai Nian raised his voice: "So what! The snake master is still out of control! After all these years, he It has never been out of control, why did Lord Snake lose control after he came?!"

"Having double S-level mental power and suffering from pheromone disorder at the same time, as such an individual, the owner's loss of control is unavoidable. And the snake cave has already been prepared for this. "The housekeeper stepped forward calmly, the android is tall, just enough for Su Liang to hide behind it.

Facing Bai Nian, the voice of the artificial intelligence sounded a little cold: "Also, I checked all the physical monitoring values ​​of the master when he was in the same room with Master Su Liang in the past period of time. I can tell you with certainty that when I was with Young Master Su Liang, the master's stats performed perfectly. There are even some signs of significant improvement."

"I don't think that the improvement of Lord Snake's condition some time ago will be related to such a beta-"

"The close contact with Master Su Liang did not cause the master to have the problem of losing control, and according to my calculations, Su Liang's pheromone is very likely to affect the master's poor health. improvement."

Bai Nian's face became more and more ugly. He stared at the android in front of him, and his tone was already a little embarrassed.

"How can you be sure of this? You are not a professional medical artificial intelligence at all! Besides, Lord Snake's loss of control this time has destroyed your core crystal chip, hasn't it? Now You simply don't have the extra computing power for medical support, otherwise you wouldn't be so anxious to let me accept the treatment of Lord Snake - in other words, you have no way to guarantee that this Beta can help Lord Snake stabilize. , what if he instead provoked Lord Snake?!"

"Medical Officer Bai Nian, your personal feelings for the master have seriously interfered with your medical work."

The housekeeper's electronic eyes flickered, and he calmly said to Bai Nian.

"I don't have..."

The quarrel between artificial intelligence and Bai Nian is not too vulgar or noisy, but as the central figure of this quarrel, Su Liang's face is getting more and more as the conversation progresses pale.

In a trance, he seemed to have returned to the previous life.

In the last life, the people of the Lu family also rushed in front of him and kept accusing him, saying that he shamelessly seduced the only hope of the Lu family, saying that he used extremely obscene means Only then did Lu Zhizhao fall in love with him...