chapter 9

For people in this world, Alpha seems to have an inherent advantage over other people. However, it is precisely because of this that once Alpha's mental power is out of control, it is likely to cause an irreversible accident. This is why almost all Alphas born in the Federation will receive strict mind control lessons from the beginning.

Of course, for various reasons, even after receiving a long education, it is not too rare for Alpha to lose control of his mental power in this society.

However, in theory, this situation will never happen to the Lu family.

As a powerful family in the Federation that started with military capabilities, the Lu family pays more attention to the control and cultivation of spiritual power than other families.

power and precision.

It is precisely because of this that an accident such as loss of control of mental power happened to Lu Zhizhao, which was extraordinarily incredible.

Because he is Lu Zhizhao.

It is an S-class Alpha, the most likely and most competitive future power holder.

When other young children stumbled and were still receiving basic training with tears in their eyes, Lu Zhizhao could already successfully use his mental power to control low-level mechas for combat training.

His performance has always been very satisfactory, even from the most demanding and critical point of view, his mental control is still perfect.

No one can imagine that one day, Lu Zhizhao will fall into the predicament of losing control of his mental power in the public.

Even the unlucky Su Liang was affected by this inexplicable accident. Lu Zhizhao and he were both arrested by the automatic defense robot that came, but Lu Zhizhao was soon sent to a special control center, while Su Liang was left in the security station to be questioned over and over again.

On that day, when my sister and brother-in-law rushed to the security center to pick him up from there, it was already late at night.

As you can guess, Lu Zhizhao's accident made the entire Lu family become overwhelmed. When Su Nuan and her brother-in-law picked him up, not many people even noticed them.

This made Su Liang heave a sigh of relief, but not being noticed by the Lu family does not mean that he can really escape.

On the way home, Su Nuan's face was as black as the bottom of a pot.

Su Liang sat stiffly on the suspension car, and glanced at her brother-in-law for help.

However, the brother-in-law who always stood by Su Liang's side to help smooth things out, but at this time, his face was full of fear, he was silent, and he didn't even dare to glance at him.

Done...

Su Liang knew from the look of her brother-in-law that Su Nuan was absolutely mad this time.

"Su Liang, why are you staring at me? Why, do you still want someone to come and plead for you?"

Su Nuan asked gloomily.

Su Liang hurriedly sat upright, looking straight ahead with a well-behaved face.

"No no, sister, I know I'm wrong, and it's not worth someone to intercede for me."

The boy said cautiously.

Su Nuan snorted coldly, stretched out a finger and poked Su Liang's forehead hard: "Oh, so you know? Su Liang, Su Liang, you usually look like He looks so smart. Why does his brain feel like being eaten by a dog every time he encounters that guy Lu Zhizhao? I told you before, don't interact with people like them, the heir of the Lu family, is it something you can provoke? What's more, that guy also has an Omega fiancée, the young master of the Ning family, how long has he lived in the Lu family? Just waiting for the differentiation to succeed and then get engaged! It's just a fool like you who would believe what that kind of guy said. What nonsense, why are you a pure friend with Young Master Ning..."