Chapter 12:

Su Liang may never know that a stroll around in his midnight dream made the direction of the world line completely different from the world he once experienced. Lu Taipan, who should have lost control of his mental power and caused serious physical damage, successfully negotiated with Lu Zhengen in this world to hide a knife in a smile.

He wouldn't know that the "something" secretly disappeared in Xingchuan University triggered another undercurrent between the Canaan government and the Earth Alliance, but this time, the Earth Alliance station got the upper hand.

At this time, the young beta was full of thoughts and only wanted to quickly find a way to completely cut off the relationship with the two troublesome characters.

Then a few days later, an agreement from the senior management of the Lu family appeared in front of him.

Of course, it is an agreement, it is better to say that there is no order at all that may be rejected: As a Beta with a very low pheromone overflow value, Su Liang was selected by the Lu family to go to the Lu family. The courtyard, also known as the secret area where Lu Taipan, the head of the Lu family, is to recuperate his body, and conducts internal family services for half a year.

"Internal service period...I agree."

Su Liang looked at the document in front of her, and nodded after thinking for a very short time.

"We sincerely hope that you will seriously consider your choice this time. Considering that you were involved in the accident of Lu Zhizhao's mental out of control, this is an atonement - do you agree? !"

The middle-aged man in an old-fashioned robe in front of him was brewing all kinds of coercive and enticing remarks, and suddenly he heard Su Liang's incomparably crisp response, almost biting his own tongue.

He looked at Su Liang in surprise, and it took him a long time to adjust the expression on his face.

"It's very, very good that you have such a strong return to the Lu family."

He said dryly.

But there was a hint of mockery and sympathy in the eyes of Su Liang.

Even if they don't know anything about Lu Taipan's current situation, ordinary Lu family members should feel hesitation and resistance when they receive this order to serve the family. The secrecy level of the other courtyard where Lu Taipan lives is extremely high, comparable to some military facilities in the Earth Alliance. Going to the "Snake Cave" for service means that he must be isolated from his family and friends for half a year. Considering the strict rules and regulations and lifeless atmosphere in the "Snake Cave", going to work in the "Snake Cave" is basically equivalent to going to jail.

The most important thing is that as a student of Xingchuan University, Su Liang's studies will also be interrupted.

Of course, according to the so-called "manager" of the Lu family, they will inform Xingchuan University and register the six-month service period as an internal internship within the group. But even this can't change the reality that Su Liang will leave the classroom for half a year.

That is, the side staff who have no knowledge of the actual situation and are completely excluded from the core of the Lu family would so simply agree to serve in the "Snake Cave".

The manager obviously thought so.

Su Liang naturally never missed the strange look of the manager. He lowered his eyes and glanced at the agreement in front of him, without showing the slightest emotion.

In fact, of course Su Liang knew that going to the "Snake Cave" was definitely not a good thing, not only because of the problems on the surface, he also knew more than most people - for example, He knew very well that Lu Taipan, the owner of "Snake Cave", was in a very bad state. And once a double-S-level Alpha like Lu Taipan completely collapses, it will cause an extremely terrifying mental riot. At that time, all those who are shrouded in his mental power will probably be impacted and injured.