Chapter 39:

When approaching him, the back of Su Liang's neck was already hot, as if the alpha pheromones still lurking in his body were echoing silently with the man in front of him.

Sweet

Hearing the whispers overflowing from the man's throat, Su Liang only felt that there were strange waves rippling in her body.

He struggled weakly, but instead of breaking free, he was bitten lightly on the earlobe.

Hmm—

Su Liang snorted.

The situation seems to be worse than the last time, he thought, although the last time Mr. Si was also caught in the madness of mental power, but the man who was inside Mohoraka, and Nothing like the man holding him now... a beast.

Su Liang didn't know how to describe Mr. Si at this time.

Feeling Alhpa's hot tongue spreading wetly all the way to his neck, Su Liang's hands and feet softened.

The crazy man in the mecha made Su Liang feel extremely terrifying, but at this moment, Mr. Si is unstoppable on another level.

The superficial consciousness was completely extinguished by the current and drugs, leaving only the most fundamental primitive instincts - now Lu Taipan is more like a dangerous and bloodthirsty large beast, he has become very "animal", This is the conclusion that Su Liang came to after being rubbed and licked by Lu Taipan for a while.

Su Liang couldn't make any effective resistance at all.

He was pinned to the corner of the elevator, and the man sniffed desperately for the tooth marks on the back of his neck, as if he was confirming the mark he had left on the boy's body many days ago.

The tip of the marked tooth scratched several red marks on Su Liangs shoulder, and the pheromone liquid secreted from the marked tooth made Su Liang feel that his entire shoulder and neck were covered became wet. Su Liang was almost out of breath by Lu Taipan's bite. He couldn't exert any strength from his body. Even the unfamiliar and strange feeling of soreness in the depths of his body became particularly distinct. For a moment, Su Liang even felt that Longer pain is worse than short-term pain, it is better to let Lu Taipan bite himself hard.

And just when he thought about it, he suddenly felt the Alpha body that was lying on top of him suddenly tense.

The dark pupils of the Lord of the Snake Cave now look like wild animals under the green emergency light, with two dim lights. The man grabbed Su Liang and held the young man firmly in his arms. Then he raised his hand and ripped the thick screen door in half directly like tearing a piece of white paper. The next moment, he hugged Su Liang and walked step by step towards the corridor outside the elevator.

There should be emergency lights outside the corridor, but for some reason, those lights are now off.

In extremely dim conditions, Su Liang couldn't see anything. There was silence all around.

With Su Liang's physical fitness, it is impossible for him to detect any trace of the "Poison Snake" team or anyone else. However, he can feel Lu Taipan's movements, such as this moment , Su Liang noticed that Lu Taipan tilted his head slightly, and then he raised his hand in a certain direction.

pounding—

Su Liang's heartbeat suddenly became very fast.

Young Beta didn't know what the mad Snake Cave Lord was going to do, but his instinct told him that something extremely bad was about to happen.