Chapter 57:

Only God knows how Su Liang blushed and left the conference room in a trance that day.

He couldn't believe it was true - someone like Lu Taipan would say that kind of shameful thing to him in front of so many people.

The only thing fortunate is that Lu Taipan's voice was low enough, and the others were far enough away.

Seriously imitating the way other stupid Alphas coaxed their Omegas to coax Su Liang to rest.

[Be good, be obedient. 】

It's mortifying.

Su Liang couldn't resist such a Lu Taipan at all.

He is really obedient.

Su Liang followed Lu Taipan's instructions very honestly and rested all night, but the next day he turned into a workaholic again and began to question the victims who escaped from the N farm Inquiry and comfort.

It is precisely because these people have been greatly stimulated mentally, in order to prevent their situation from worsening, in the next few days, the captured star thief spaceship and Snake Caves own ship have been It stayed in the sky above the forty-eighth district and never moved.

The professional spiritual pacifier who rushed from the headquarters was ineffective, and Su Liang became the main force for interrogating victims, which made him dizzy.

In such an extremely busy situation, there is an occasional moment when Su Liang feels as if he has forgotten something, but the countless tasks that follow will instantly wash away small doubts Go, he didn't have time to think about what he had forgotten.

Until this day, Su Liang finally ended the day of inquiries and walked out of the treatment area where Omega was located.

"Master Su Liang."

He heard someone calling him from behind. When he turned around, Su Liang found that the person standing there turned out to be a black mamba.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, there is one thing I want to confirm with you." Black Mamba stepped forward and said calmly. As he spoke, he tapped the personal terminal on his arm.

A virtual screen suddenly flashed in front of the two of them, and a series of data flashed on the blue light screen.

"I am currently in charge of all things for Young Master Lu Zhizhao," Hei Mamba explained to Su Liang, "We reorganized his life trajectory and actions before he was captured by the star thieves, and found that he has been in Harassment of Aboriginal people in District 48."

With the tap of the finger, the data on the virtual screen changed, and finally, several photos appeared and reflected in Su Liang's eyes.

"...It's these people. There is evidence that the reason why Master Lu Zhizhao fled the Lu family was to go to the 48th district to find them intentionally. In the process of harassing these people, Master Lu Zhizhao has been Asking if these people know you."

The black mamba's eyes dipped on Su Liang's face while speaking, and anyone could see that with the appearance of those photos, Su Liang's face became abnormal pale.

"Although there is a high possibility, Master Lu Zhizhao had hallucinations because of a mental breakdown, which led to this behavior. But just in case, we still need to confirm with you. These Do people really know you, that's why they provoke the harassment of Young Master Lu Zhizhao?"

Su Liang looked at the familiar faces on the list, her voice completely frozen in her throat.

He is like an ice cave.