Chapter 5:

"Apologize?"

Su Liang raised her brows slightly and looked at the frail and beautiful young man in front of her.

Ning Jiayi, who has entered the pre-differentiation stage, now has a bit of Omega breath, but compared with the future, now Ning Jiayi seems to be really troubled by pheromone confusion, then Zhang's delicate and beautiful face showed a thick sick look.

Su Liang could already sense the scrutiny glances that many passersby cast on him and Ning Jiayi.

This made Su Liang feel a touch of irritability.

"Azhao told me, you think I deliberately destroyed your things that day," Ning Jiayi pursed his lips, a trembling in his voice, "I think we There must be a misunderstanding! Brother Su Liang, I...cough...I really didn't mean it, you are a beta, maybe you don't know, the physical burden of people before turning into an Omega is really heavy, these days I have always been I was so dizzy, I really didn't notice the wrapping paper and the cards inside the box, I just wanted the kid not to cry."

While speaking, Ning Jiayi's eyes began to turn slightly red.

"Brother Su Liang, I beg you to forgive me, okay? I never thought of targeting you. I actually like being with you."

"Oh."

Su Liang answered vaguely.

He looked at the personal terminal in his hand and checked the time.

Ning Jiayi didn't seem to notice Su Liang's movements at all, he sniffed, and then made a gesture.

The driver of the luxury hover car immediately opened the trunk of the car and took out a beautifully packaged box.

Su Liang glanced at it, and through the transparent protective cover, he could clearly see that inside it was the model he gave to Lu Zhizhao before - no, if you look carefully, the inside of this box The model is similar to the one Su Liang bought, but the details are much more exquisite, and the color levels are more than a little bit richer.

Ning Jiayi clapped his hands, and the driver handed the box to Su Liang.

"Brother Su Liang, I'll pay you the model. Don't lose your temper again, okay?"

Behind the driver, Ning Jiayi said pitifully to Su Liang.

"This model is a prototype made by Master Jia Shi, you see, there is his autograph on the base!" Ning Jiayi blinked and added earnestly, " This is the only handmade product in the world! It is very precious. I bought it from other collectors after robbing it for a long time. If you give this to Ah Zhao, he will surely die of joy! Please! You, brother Su Liang, don't be angry—"

Su Liang took the box from the driver before Ning Jiayi finished speaking.

Even Ning Jiayi couldn't help but get stuck at this moment.

There was a hint of astonishment in those watery eyes.

He did not expect that Su Liang would accept this model, nor did he expect that Su Liang would be expressionless, looked at him in an unusually flat manner, and then said:

"Okay, I forgive you."

"Well, that's great."

Ning Jiayi responded dryly.

...Actually, if it was Su Liang in her previous life, she would probably forgive the "willful and clumsy" young master of the Ning family with a truly gentle smile.