Chapter 18:

With the departure of Lu He, the process of assigning work also started in an orderly manner.

Robots with sleek surfaces and flying wings will fly in front of everyone to announce tasks with a mechanical voice, and then lead them away. Thank goodness, none of the robots that appeared after that seemed to be as ferocious as the one from Lu He before. Led by the robot, one Beta after another gradually left the hall.

And Su Liang also got her own job.

He needs to take care of a garden. The garden is so small that you can see the whole area at a glance.

The garden is also special because the plants planted here, Su Liang, have never been seen in any kind of botanical book - they are planted in a quirky ice blue gel that looks It's a bit like a vine on the earth, but the texture of the branches and leaves is a bit like a succulent on the earth.

Under the light, those plants seem to have polarized light, with blue, green, purple and pale gold polarized light on the surface.

These plants all come from Leia, which is a very cherished alien plant.

However, just like the fully spirited Leia, the plants produced in this place are also difficult to get. Leia plants are extremely resistant to machinery and artifacts, and automated gardening systems are their natural enemy. They can only be taken care of by living, gentle and peaceful human beings.

Actually, Su Liang didn't quite understand why such an out of place garden suddenly appeared in the snake cave, but he still honestly took care of the extremely precious Leia plants in the garden - let What he didn't expect was that Leia plants were extremely easy to care for, even better than plants on Earth.

He just needs to follow the work rules and stay in the garden long enough every day.

After half a month, Su Liang felt that she didn't take care of them at all, and the Leia plants in the garden became lush and stretched visibly to the naked eye.

Looking at the buds looming out of the Leia plant, Su Liang was looking forward to it.

His life was very peaceful, calm enough to satisfy him.

And just when he was reluctant to think about Shu in such days, and almost forgot the Beta named Lu He, the other party appeared in front of him again.

Su Liang was a little late in the garden that day.

When I returned to the dormitory, it was already dark.

The seemingly innocent and innocent youth jumped out of the bushes on both sides of the road, and blocked directly in front of Su Liang.

"Senior Su—"

Lu He tilted his head slightly, because of the backlight, Su Liang could not see his expression. He could only hear a trace of reproach in his tone.

"I looked for you several times, but you ignored me. I'm not that annoying, right? If I offend you, tell me, why are you so unfamiliar. "

Su Liang stared at him for a while, and then replied calmly: "What do you have to do with me?"

Lu He obviously heard Su Liang's indifference.

However, he still did not walk away, but continued to block in front of Su Liang.

"Well, senior, I actually have one thing I've always wanted to tell you, it's about...about Lu Shao. He wants me to tell you a word."

He said.

"Oh?"

"Really, Senior Su, this matter is actually very important."

Lu He's voice became anxious.