Chapter 82

"It's Ning Jiayi—"

This was the first sentence Su Liang said to Lu Taipan after he woke up.

It was the second day that she had escaped from the memory of "No Name". When Su Liang opened her eyes on the hospital bed, she was already lying in the top medical cabin of the Snake Cave Medical Center.

In the accidental spiritual link with "Nameless", he did not suffer too much substantial damage, which can be confirmed by the mechanical inspection and the medical officers of the snake cave.

However, the special shock of mental power still made Su Liang react greatly.

Reality and the girl's memories are constantly intertwined, Su Liang can feel the pain in his temples, obviously he has not received any physical damage, but when he raised his hand, He could still clearly feel the intense pain of the icy fixation device piercing the flesh and bones, pinning him to the metal frame like a specimen.

Calm—

I am awake.

Su Liang kept repeating this thing to herself in her heart.

He is not "nameless", he just mistakenly broke into the memory of the girl's past.

But no matter how sane he was intellectually, his body didn't obey at all.

He was shaking, his teeth chattering and his body twitching.

He tried to take a deep breath to calm himself down, but the extreme fear and pain that remained in the spiritual world still controlled his body, he kept sobbing uncontrollably, his lungs constricted to the point Breathing is extremely difficult.

"Don't be afraid, you're back, I'm here."

Lu Taipan hugged Su Liang tightly.

He kept repeating in the boy's ear very, very gently, although just a few hours ago, when Su Liang hadn't woken up, the man's breath was violent and cold, and it was terrifying enough The extent to which neither Xue Yinhuan nor Hei Mamba can get close.

Alpha's eyes were drenched in a faint pitch blackness. In the past, the man who could command the battle with full energy even if he did not sleep for a few days, but in the night after Su Liang fell into a coma, because of the huge pressure and became haggard with fear.

In front of Su Liang, his voice was low and soft, and he was still the powerful and reliable Lord of the Snake Cave.

The cold pheromone carefully wrapped the boy, like a cold tongue of fire penetrated into the skin little by little, swallowing and burning the fear and horror little by little.

Su Liang's tense body finally relaxed a little bit. Lu Taipan's existence was an extremely powerful anchor, which stabilized his chaotic spirit in the real world.

It took a long time for Su Liang to calm down, and this kind of calmness was achieved by forcibly controlling himself.

The boy's face was pale and his eyes were erratic when he spoke. He looked very bad and very pitiful, but no one would blame him for it.

Because to a certain extent, Su Liang experienced the past of "No Name", that is, the high-level Omega who was taken away by the "farm".

When the Omegas were rescued from District 48, Su Liang felt that what they suffered on the "farm" was comparable to purgatory.

It wasn't until he learned from the mental fragments what would happen to high-level Omegas that he realized that maybe, for those Omegas, a low level could be considered a fortune in misfortune.