chapter 77

Su Liang was already asleep when Lu Taipan got the news.

The young Omega has been through a lot today. Whether it was the golden night, the confrontation with Lu Zhizhao after that, or even the communication with Su Nuan, his spirit was always in a state of extreme tension. He tossed and tossed carefully, draining the last trace of energy from the young man's body.

Su Liang's breath was steady at this time, apparently falling into a deep sleep. But even when he fell asleep, the boy's body seemed to remember how Alpha, who was in the same room with him, "bullied" him before. Su Liang, who usually sleeps motionless and has a particularly stable sleeping position, instinctively curled up after falling asleep tonight, huddled in the corner of the bed, avoiding a dangerous person as much as possible.

The slender young man hugged the quilt and carefully slept in the corner, he was a little pitiful...and cute.

Lu Taipan took a deep breath, took his eyes away from Su Liang, and returned to the communicator.

Bai Nian's death, in a way, did not surprise him.

Of course, if the Leia medical officer is smart enough, he should follow the route given to him by the snake cave and go to the exile without making any small moves. .

In that case, although he will experience a very hard life, his life will not be in danger, after all, there is always an invisible spaceship adorned with vipers behind him.

If Bai Nian didn't make any betrayal, the "Viper" behind him would be a strong protector, but if he still tried to contact himself on the black market without repentance Knowing "friends", then these people will only be ruthless watchers and stalkers.

Obviously, a person who dares to betray in the snake cave will not be able to learn a lesson after being exiled.

After leaving the main star area of ​​the Earth Alliance, Bai Nian changed the route of the aircraft privately, and under the guidance of some special people, went to the outer edge of the star area, where the electronic storms are scattered.

And I dont know if Bai Nians luck is good or bad. After he sneaked into the area, a high-intensity electronic storm broke out in that area immediately—Bai Nians aircraft succeeded because of this disappeared for several hours.

When "Viper" locates his aircraft again, Bai Nian has died in the aircraft in a bizarre way.

"Very typical murder."

The housekeeper gives the analysis conclusion in the headset simply and clearly.

After the illegal personnel contacted by the expelled object Bai Nian, after trying to get enough information from his mouth, Bai Nian will no longer have any use value for them. And for people who have no value, they have always used this method to eliminate future problems."

"What did he give?"

Lu Taipan suddenly asked.

The man's eyes stayed on the twisted blue-grey face of Bai Nian on the floating screen, his expression was a little dignified.

Logically speaking, he shouldn't feel any nervousness—all the data and information that Bai Nian took away was false information they had prepared in advance.

Even if Bai Nian really chooses to betray, it will not cause any substantial loss to Snake Cave.

But I don't know why, when Lu Taipan saw Bai Nian's death on the report tearing his throat alive, the Lord of the Snake Cave felt that something was beyond his control.