Chapter 85:

"How could it be you?"

Ning Jiayi looked at Su Liang in front of him in shock.

The first thought that flashed in his mind at that moment was that after becoming the lady of the snake master, Su Liang made this farce in order to avenge him.

However

Why did Su Liang and the "poisonous snake" mention the information gland?

Why, what Su Liang said sounded familiar to him?

In an instant, the young master of the Ning family, who was always domineering and arrogant in the past, found that his throat seemed to be stuck and he couldn't say anything.

The body is shaking.

Cold sweat broke out from behind.

From the depths of the soul, it is close to the surrender of instinct.

"I...I..."

Ning Jiayi's brain was blank and his throat was shaking, but he couldn't even squeeze out a lie.

Starting with the arrest of Ning Jiayi, the encirclement and suppression of the Ning family began in an orderly, rapid and secretive manner before the powerful people realized it.

A few days later, Su Liang came to the living base of the survivors of the N farm again.

Through the heavily guarded security area, behind the complex gate control, is the silent special medical area.

In a specific ward, Su Liang sat quietly beside the bed, stretched out a hand, and held another girl who was extremely thin.

The girl who was insane and mental breakdown not long ago is now sitting upright on the bed with her head slightly raised.

In front of her bed, there were several extremely slender aliens wearing jet-black robes.

The senior judge from the Star Alliance court stretched out slender tentacles towards "Nameless", and they were carefully perceiving the girl's memory. Just a few minutes later, the aliens suddenly shrank their tentacles, and at the same time, countless brightly colored stripes appeared on a small piece of skin outside their robes, and the eyeballs all over their heads were even more so. The overlap expands and shrinks, which is very strange.

Witnessing the change of the Star Alliance judge, Su Liang clearly felt the girl's body tense, he hurriedly listened to his ear, and explained to "Wuming" in a low voice; "Don't worry, the Star Alliance court judge Most of the senior judges are held by absolutely neutral and calm special people, they can sense the memories of earth people through their tentacles, and when they feel extreme anger, they will produce such physical changes."

Obviously, what happened in the "farm" pushed the judge, who has always been known for his calm and rationality, into anger.

In order to meet the judge's personal investigation, Su Liang also did a lot of homework in advance. Thankfully, his hard work of staying up all night was not wasted, and after hearing the explanation, Wuming finally relaxed.

The senior judges of the Star Alliance issued a series of murmurs after completing the inspection of the "unnamed" memory evidence. Then, they nodded slightly towards Su Liang, then lined up in awe, and quickly left the girl's ward.

They will return to the Covenant after collecting all the evidence, and hold a trial against a small human settlement named "Ningjia" among the human tribes in the Earth Alliance.

Although she has been reassuring "No Name" that everything is going well, but watching the back of their departure. Su Liang was also a little uneasy.