Chapter 56:

Su Liang finally calmed down.

Of course he can't calm down, because after Lu Taipan was called in a series of fatal serial calls, Su Liang's communicator also started to call non-stop—

He also had to face his own urgent task.

According to the instructions, Su Liang came to the tail of the star thief spaceship, which has been emptied, and the cabin that was originally used for the entertainment of the star thief was sorted out to serve as a temporary lounge for the rescued Omegas .

As soon as Su Liang appeared at the end of the corridor, she met Xue Yinhuan's face.

The poisonous snake, who usually looks like a fool, has a very solemn face at this time. The moment he caught a glimpse of Su Liang, he shouted anxiously.

"Xiao Liang?! It's great that you are finally here. It's impossible to do this without you. We transferred a double-A-level Omega mental adjuster from the headquarters, but he didn't even have a clue. No way to get close to those Omegas. They just can't accept any stranger's approach. The psychiatrist says they all have signs of mental breakdown, with severe post-traumatic stress disorder..."

Xue Yinhuan looked sad, as if her hairline had receded a little.

"How did you manage to get close to them before? You can even have a word or two with them? These Omegas have a great relationship, and now I can only rely on you, you really We'll have to keep asking questions, those people should be able to help us identify some very important clues—"

After speaking in one breath, Xue Yinhuan looked up at Su Liang, and then the Viper Warrior was stunned.

"Are you uncomfortable? Why is your face so red?"

Su Liang is fair-skinned, and his blushing is particularly obvious. What's more, he is not only blushing at this time: he is pink from his neck to the tips of his ears.

"I..."

Su Liang suddenly got stuck, and before he could think of an excuse, Xue Yinhuan had reached out his hand spontaneously.

"It's over, at such a critical juncture, don't you have a fever and sickness?!"

The baby-faced young man subconsciously wanted to probe Su Liang's forehead, but as soon as he put his hand on Su Liang's shoulder, his expression changed, he took a sharp breath, and then He retracted his hand as if being electrocuted.

"I rely on—"

Xue Yinhuan let out a timid curse, then waved her hands and looked at Su Liang in astonishment.

"Boss, this pheromone is too fierce, right?"

He muttered.

God knows what he thought, Xue Yinhuan's eyes stopped for a moment on Su Liang's pink cheeks, and then his eyes floated away.

Not only that, but he also folded his hands very honestly, bowed his head and apologized to Su Liang: "I'm sorry I was wrong, I don't know anything, I won't ask anything—"

At the same time, Xue Yinhuan couldn't help but be speechless.

Its the boss—

The pheromone that Lu Taipan left on Su Liang was extremely powerful and brutal.

An exceptionally strong deterrent. Xue Yinhuan even felt that he had been bitten by an invisible snake, even his fingertips were numb, and goose bumps appeared on his arm.

Such a strong desire for exclusiveness made Xue Yinhuan understand instantly.

As soon as Su Liang saw Xue Yinhuan's expression, she felt bad in her heart.