Chapter 52:

Forty-eight Outer Star Regions.

Lu Zhizhao leaned dumbly in a small corner formed by stacking several metal boxes.

Noisy around.

He heard the roar of the old ship's power system, like the spit in the throat of a dying dying patient.

The ventilation system is very old, as long as he looks up, he can see that the air outlet full of black cotton wool is spraying dust. There was a stench characteristic of poor-quality motor oil in the air. The deck was creaking, and the dilapidated ship, probably serving more than the owner's grandfather's age, was swaying like it was struggling on a rough sea, it jolted and shuddered, and many in the cell vomited because of it. The strong sour odor made the environment in this cell more and more unsuitable for human survival.

Everything is bad, this should be the worst place Lu Zhizhao has ever stayed.

And, at this time, he should be in the most embarrassing moment in his life.

His hand was bent behind his back, and then he was leaned against the heating pipe by extremely ancient metal handcuffs, and his face and body were full of painful wounds, this is the Well done star thieves.

When dealing with their own hostages, star thieves rarely learn to show mercy, especially when the hostage is extraordinarily uncooperative and the gender is Alpha.

Oh, by the way, speaking of star thieves... Now everyone locked in this temporary cell can clearly hear the rudeness of the foul-smelling star thieves across the wall voice of conversation.

"Did those people say it?"

"Most of them are very good, these little white faces are very timid, except for that lunatic. I suspect that his brain is damaged by taking medicine, he will not say anything when asked him, and beat him It's also a lifeless look..."

"The efficiency is too low. Those guys who have already given their family's communication method, let them pay more ransom money with their family, this is for their own good. As for that lunatic, tsk, what the **** Waste of Lao Tzu's medicine. Listen, if the guy still looks like this in a few hours, then kill him. These days are different, we can't stay in the forty-eighth district for too long, I heard that those people are now Its almost time for the forty-sixth district.

"Too dangerous..."

"That's right, so now we are here where efficiency is paramount. All disobedient things should be executed quickly, and don't leave hidden dangers."

"The boss is right, those who are disobedient should die obediently and not slow down the progress. We can't stay in this place for too long."

"Ah? You mean, kill all those who don't want to pay the ransom?"

"Otherwise, will you die faster by leaving a living room..."

The rude, bloodthirsty, indifferent voice of the conversation was clearly transmitted into Alpha's extremely keen perception.

Lu Zhizhao's eyelids drooped and his pupils were slightly dilated.

Of course he heard the star thief's conversation, although the group of people spoke with a very heavy accent, he could only hear some vague outlines.

However, at this time, he didn't need to spend too much understanding, and with just a few words, he could clearly judge that his current situation was a little bad.

means of torture. The star thieves just want to squeeze out more oil and water from the weak hostages, and their actions are indeed effective - after hearing their words, Lu Zhizhao obviously feels that several people have been caught beside him. The hostage began to tremble and cry.