Chapter 90

The next day, Su Liang was brought to the central area of ​​"Eden" by the war androids.

The weak boy was in the arms of the android in the tall battle. Obviously, what was about to happen to him today kept him up all night. Because of the pale face, this tiredness became more and more obvious.

But even in such a haggard condition, the teenager was still amazingly beautiful, he curled up in the arms of the android in a quite comfortable position, when he found the cold and thick door in the central area and Without Lu Zhizhao's figure, Su Liang's eyes widened, and then he looked around again as if in disbelief.

Death is imminent, did you finally remember to ask Alpha to save yourself? Even if the other party is a complete lunatic...

Ning Tangsheng saw this scene when he arrived.

His footsteps paused, and he couldn't help but smile.

"Don't look, Lu Zhizhao won't come."

He approached Su Liang step by step, deliberately whispering in his ear.

Just last night, in order to avoid unnecessary mistakes, Ning Jiayi thought of a way to support Lu Zhizhao.

After all, the real pheromone stripping operation is not as simple as the Haikou he boasted. Omega must be extracted from the pheromone while alive and awake. This will be an extremely painful process.

Although it was originally proposed by Lu Zhizhao himself to extract Su Liang's information glands.

But after witnessing Lu Zhizhao's almost morbid obsession with Su Liang, Ning Tangsheng didn't want Lu Zhizhao to cause trouble because of Su Liang's screams during such an important operation.

And

If nothing else, Lu Zhizhao would be dead by now.

There are still many traps left by the Canaanites in the vicinity of "Eden", and he told the other party intentionally or unintentionally that there are still many traps left by the Canaanites in a certain coordinate. To deal with the brainwashing drugs left by the captives of the earth, Alpha, who was completely obsessed, immediately took advantage of "Eden" to enter the night and quietly left the artificial planet.

"...he won't come, what do you mean?"

Su Liang seemed a little dazed, he asked in a low voice.

"It's what you want."

Ning Tangsheng said that he looked at Su Liang, but did not see the panic and despair he wanted to see on the latter's face. The boy just pursed his lips, but there was no expression on his face.

This was a total despair last night.

Or...still have hopeless fantasies about being rescued?

But no matter which one it was, Ning Tangsheng was very dissatisfied.

slender beauty.

Ning Tangsheng, who originally planned to perform surgery on Su Liang directly, suddenly changed his mind at this moment.

"Come on, Mrs. Snake. It's time for surgery."

He suddenly said, but instead of taking Su Liang directly to the operating room, he took a short detour and passed through the "material area".

The entire "Material Zone" suddenly looks like an ancient aquarium that still exists in some remote planetary sector of the Earth Federation.

The huge water tank reaches almost to the sky, filled with light blue liquid, the air is humid, cold and dimly lit.