Chapter 31:

Only a short while later, Lu Taipan was about to hold down Su Liang's shoulder, push him directly on the sofa, and then turn the tumbling fantasy in his mind into reality. His body was completely out of control against his will, and at this moment, the Lord of the Snake Cave was so thirsty that he was going crazy.

In particular, Su Liang clearly saw his action, but still did not make any resistance.

The young Beta's eyes widened blankly at this moment, he didn't move, as if he didn't realize that Lu Taipan was already leaning towards him at this time.

Lu Taipan even felt that if he wanted to, he could easily bite his neck and rudely pour his hot pheromones into his body.

If it is not clear that Su Liang has always been a Beta, so that he is ignorant of the various hints and ambiguities between AO and AO, Lu Taipan would almost have put Su Liang here It's an "invitation".

The kind of invitation that allows him to do whatever he wants with the teenager.

"Mr. Si, what's wrong? Is there something wrong?"

However, at the moment before his reason completely collapsed, Lu Taipan came back to his senses because of the slightly trembling call of the young man.

The wet eyes of the young man in front of him, full of intimacy and trust, made Lu Taipan immediately calm down a lot.

The hot fingertips changed direction slightly, and instead of shackled the young Beta, it gently stroked the side of Su Liang's neck, and finally landed on the collar of the teenager .

Lu Taipan lowered his eyes to hide the heat in his eyes, and tidied up the collar for Su Liang.

"Your clothes are a little messy."

Slowly and gently, the Lord of the Snake Cave smoothed Su Liang's collar little by little, and then "explained" after a long time.

His voice was slightly muffled.

"Thank you, thank you."

Compared to Lu Taipan's inappropriateness, Su Liang is actually not much better. He seemed to have lost his mind, and it took a long time for him to answer blankly.

He still maintains the previous posture, the whole person can't move - his body is completely, completely soft, even if it is just a change of posture, he suspects that he will be drawn away The bones generally fell softly into Mr. Si's arms.

So he didn't dare to move at all.

Light pink spreads from the base of the neck to his cheeks at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Of course Su Liang didn't want to admit it, she was completely stunned just now. Mr. Mi's fingers looked so pale and slender, but when touched, they were extremely hot, as if tiny sparks were burning under the fingers whose joints looked beautiful.

When tidying up the collar, the man's fingers would occasionally brush the side of his neck and lightly touch it, and then the spark suddenly landed on Su Liang's body, burning him to the point of clenching his teeth Not to jump up.

Su Liang felt that she could hardly breathe.

It made Su Liang feel dizzy.

The troublesome new information gland in the back of Beta's neck began to show its presence again, and a small, secret tremor followed the gland all the way down the spine.

Su Liang was in chaos.

"I, I didn't even notice the collar was messed up..."

He said dryly, his mind blank.